Do you wish you had beautiful full eyelashes? I know I do and when I put on mascara I feel like I need to do 4 coats but that makes them clump up and heavy. I wanted to try false eyelashes but couldn’t figure out how they worked or fit on my eyes so that was a FAIL! When I came across RapidLash® Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum I wanted to see what it could do for me and my eyelashes. I was impressed, after trying it for 30 days my eyelashes were thicker and a little bit longer. It was an easy process too. Apply before you go to bed and that’s it. It does all the work while you are sleeping. After about 14 days is when I noticed a difference.
Please check out the Before and After pics HERE
Rapid lash is an over the counter product so you don’t need to see the doctor to get a prescription. It is also Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested, safe and easy to use.
Here are 6 Benefits for the using RapidLash:
- Polypeptides helps protect against breakage and support a more youthful appearance.
- Biotin maintains a healthier looking lashes and brows
- Panthenol helps coat the lashes/brows to seal in moisture and nourishment for that improved overall appearance.
- Amino Acids replenish the building blocks of las/brow hair by boosting the protein structure.
- Soybean Oil which is rich in vitamins help impact the sheen and luster.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract is high in zinc, EFAs, amino acids, vitamins and phytosterols that enhance the appearance.
The past weekend at work one of my customers told me my eyes looked marvelous and wanted to know what mascara I was wearing…I laughed and told her NONE! I explained what Rapidlash was and how to get it from www.RapidLash.com or buy from Amazon.
RapidLash® Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum is a clinically-proven, paraben-free formula that helps enhance, condition and strengthen lashes and brows. Featuring a groundbreaking Hexatein™1 Complex, a unique proprietary mix of six highly effective ingredients, RapidLash® helps users achieve luscious lashes and bold brows in as little as 30 days.