My son where ever we went he had to bring his cars, no matter what. He would bring them in the tub, in the car, on appointments, plus he made a line one time with 300 cars. I wish I knew about PlayTape before because he would have a lot more hours of car fun now he is 13 and is dreaming of real cars.
Building cities with blocks, legos, cars, and whatever else we find is always so much fun. The kids have a blast plus it uses their imagination and that is very important in childhood development. We played with the tape outside and all the neighbor kids had so much fun that they wanted to take it home.
PlayTape was a work in progress, a father wanted to give his son something to play on for his cars. It took 12 years but he did it and now his son who is 16 also helps with the company. PlayTape won 10 industry awards in its first six months on the market, just amazing! This is a product that all kids who LOVE cars need!
- Ideal for creating roads for playing with die-cast toy cars, trains, etc.
- Sticks to any flat surface
- Easy-tear, made of paper, no scissors required
- Repositionable – mistake proof!
- Easy removal, leaves no residue
- Ideal for children of all ages 3+, including adult hobbyists
- Imagination-centric, with no batteries, no electronics, and no screens
- Easily stored and transported. Take fun everywhere!
- Toxin-free, disposable, and recyclable
- Made in the USA
- U.S. Patent Pending
MSRP $7.99 at www.InRoadToys.com
You can purchase PlayTape online HERE or look HERE for local retailers. Makes a great gift for the kids on holidays!