With Super Bowl Sunday coming, we are always looking great snack besides to pick on. That why we choose to Score big points during the Big Game with a snack sure to become a family favorite – Pirate’s Booty. Pirate’s Booty is an all natural, gluten and trans-fat free, baked puffed rice and corn snack. They come in a variety of flavors and only have half the fat and less calories than regular fried potato chips. Pirates Booty Aged Cheddar is so good.
Score Points with Healthier Swaps at the Big Game Party This Year
Pirate’s Booty Provides Tips on How to Kick Off Your Party with Healthier Crowd Pleasers
Emily Whelan Anschlowar, registered dietician and in-house nutrition expert at Pirate’s Booty, has created the following healthier swaps for a party that is sure to score points with family and friends. “Big Game Day is the biggest calorie fest of the year behind Thanksgiving,” said Anschlowar. “The average person will consume an entire day’s worth of calories in just three hours. Instead of your typical Big Game spread that is high in fat and calories, try the following tips that won’t leave your guests feeling sacked,” she continued.
- Crunch Time.
- An estimated 28 million pounds of potato chips are consumed during the Big Game. Bench regular fried potato chips and choose a better-for-you alternative like Pirate’s Booty, which has all the fun with half the fat and fewer calories. Pirate’s Booty is gluten-free and made in a peanut and tree-nut facility, so it’s great for the whole team. Pirate’s Booty is deliciously baked, all-natural and trans-fat free too – touchdown!
- Sack the Main Course.
- Pizza can be a great choice especially when it’s loaded with veggies and on top of a heart healthy whole wheat crust.
- On sub sandwiches, swap mayo for mustard, use low-fat cheese and lean meats like turkey and chicken. Also, pile on those veggies!
- When you swap out ground beef for a leaner meat like ground turkey in your pot of chili, you’re cutting down your fat intake.
- Sweet Spike.
- S’mores are always a win! Just swap milk chocolate for dark chocolate to gain the benefits of antioxidants.
- A fruit platter served with vanilla yogurt for dipping is also a great healthy choice.
- Tackle Beverage Bulge.
- Opt for light beer or water instead of regular beer or soda and watch consumption to avoid belly bloat and the extra calories.
Pirate’s Booty is Big Game Day’s MVS (Most Valuable Snack)! Pirate’s Booty is a deliciously baked, all-natural snack that the whole team loves. Pirate’s Booty just launched a limited-edition football themed 7 oz. bag of Pirate’s Booty Aged White Cheddar – perfect for the Big Game.
Pirate’s Booty is a deliciously baked, all-natural snack that is gluten and tree-nut free, We’re huge Pirate’s Booty fans here and love that we can enjoy these great tasting snacks guilt-free. Once you open the bag you can’t stop eating them until it is empty! I love the taste and the texture of these snacks. We can’t wait till the Big Game as you can see my silly husband below, he is all ready!
Check out the Pirate Booty Website HERE and Follow them on Facebook and Twitter
Enter below to win 2 Bags of Pirate’s Booty Aged White Cheddar and some Pirate Swag!
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for an honest review, And in no way does that affect my views. The views and opinions on the stated product(s) are 100% my own. In accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255:”Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”