PASCHA has been born from a desire to create the simplest, purest and most delicious chocolate, without any of the additives or ingredients that might trigger allergic reactions for those with food allergies or intolerances.
For those Chocolate Lovers who can't have chocolate because of allergies, you are in luck because PASCHA has the bars and baking chips for you! My friend who is Vegan/Gluten free eater fell in love with this scrumptious treat. She loves chocolate but for years haven't been able to find anything that actually tastes good to curbs her cravings.
I found that Dark Chocolate is the perfect complement to wine so I was enjoying my two favorite things after the kids went to bed. PASCHA dark chocolate bar is so pure and rich that I was only able to eat a couple at a time, which probably saved the waistline. Usually I eat a whole candy bar at a time.
After reading the Pascha website and enjoying their chocolate I truly believe they make this product for the people and take a lot of pride in their product. I loved their principles so I wanted to share with our readers
PASCHA therefore adopts the following principles to our chocolate-making:
1. Use only ingredients that might be found naturally together, like cocoa and sugar cane.
2. Use ingredients that are organic or at least grow under organic principles.
3. Produce as close as possible to the source of these ingredients, to preserve freshness and to reduce the possibility of contamination or spoilage in any way.
4. Produce in a bean to bar process: in the same facility the bean goes in and chocolate comes out. So little chocolate is made this way but it is the only way to guarantee the purest possible product.
5. While we hope to gradually increase the range of chocolate types that we produce, we will only make product that adheres to these principles.
If you are allergic to: PEANUTS** WHEAT**NUTS **GLUTEN **DAIRY **SOY **EGG then visit Pascha Chocolate to see their entire line of delicious chocolate bars. Plus don't miss the recipe section on their website!
You also need to check out Vanilla Chocolate Chip Muffin Tops recipe- Oh my goodness!
Also make sure you follow on Facebook and Twitter to be the first to know about new products and promotions.