As part of my Boogie Wipe review, I was also able to review a newer line called Pampers Kandoo. They are a kid friendly line of products to encourage kids to get clean on their own. I was able to review the Pampers Kandoo Foaming Hand Sanitizer and Flushable wipes. I LOVED them and I will be buying them.
The Hand Soap comes in an easy-to-use pump made just for little hands. With two great scents, it makes the bathroom routine good, clean fun!
- Easy To Use – Foaming pump and large base makes washing easy for little hands.
- Long Lasting – 200+ pumps per bottle.
- BrightFoam – Let’s your child know when he’s completely covered with soap and better coverage can mean a better clean
- Moisturizing – Contains vitamin E and natural fruit extracts to moisturize while cleaning
- Kid friendly – No parabens, sulfates or phthalates
- Hypoallergenic – Dermatologist tested
- Comes in fun, Funny Berry scent
- Also available in Magic Melon, Antibacterial version to kill germs
The flushable wipes were also a hit in my house. They are for sensitive skin. Perfect for delicate hineys. I was able to review the unscented pack and fell in love with them. They are just what you need to feel fresh. Plus they are sturdy so no worries on that end!
More on Pampers Kandoo!
Introducing Pampers Kandoo ALL NEW Line of Kid Friendly products – Handsoap, Shampoo, Body Wash and Hand Sanitizer specifically designed to help children get clean on their own.
- Made with natural ingredients to promote healthy skin and hair
- Mild formulas with no sulfates, parabens or phthalates
- Easy to use pumps and great scents that make kids want to get clean
- Unique bottles that are designed to be fun and easy to use
For this giveaway I would like to encourage my readers to add/follow Pampers Kandoo on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.
Enter below to win your own pack of Pampers Kandoo wipes and a bottle of Pampers Kandoo hand sanitizer or hand soap. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for an honest review, And in no way does that affect my views. The views and opinions on the stated product(s) are 100% my own. In accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255:”Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”