Did you know October is National Pizza Month? I didn’t! But I’m excited now….I can have Pizza every week now. Pizza is our family favorite, but we don’t eat too much because it cost us almost $50 for delivery. So my daughter had a BRILLANT idea to make our own pizzas for lunch the other day. We headed to Walmart and bought all the goodies we need to make four personal pepperoni pizza.
On specially marked packages of Mama Mary’s®Pizza Crust from October through November at Walmart stores nationally, there will be a fold-out booklet with more than $5 in coupon in savings from Mama Mary’s Pizza Crusts and Pepperoni, Dole® Pineapple, Cabot® Cheese, Kikkoman® Teriyaki, Barilla® Sauce, and Filippo Berio® Olive Oil…PLUS some great recipes!
What you need:
- Mama Mary’s® Pizza Crust: (now we had to search for this, but it was with the Pasta) There are three to a pack, so we bought two packs.
- Mama Mary’s®Pepperoni
- Pizza Sauce: You know Barilla® Marinara Sauce is always delicious on pizza
- Cheese: Cabot® Cheese
- Olive Oil: Filippo Berio® Olive Oil
- Optional: olives, bacon, ham, sausage, onions, peppers, pineapple, or whatever you want on your pizza
What to do:
- Put pizza crust on Pan
- Pre -heat oven at 425
- Brush olive oil on the crust
- Pour sauce and spread out
- Add Cheese
- Place Pepperoni on top of sauce
- Add a little more Cheese
- Add fruit or veggies
- Place in oven
- COOK FOR 10 minutes.
We made four personal pizzas for under $10.00! A lot better than $50 that we usually have to pay for delivery which most of the time we don’t like.
We loved our pizzas! Everyone ate their own and all of it. Now, my daughter knows how to make her own pizza she wants to make them for AFTER SCHOOL snacks. She even said she would make her brother’s so I know she is serious.
Walmart has all the ingredients you need but makes sure you get Mama Mary’s® Pizza Crust for sure because it is the best “make your own pizza” crust we have tried.
What kind of PIZZA will make this month?
This post is sponsored by Mama Mary’s®, but the recipe, and the opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own.