Welcome to the Night Owl Giveaway Event
Sponsored by Night Owl Paper Goods
Do you struggle to find the perfect stationary? How about fun and unique cards for just about any holiday? If so, we think you will love Night Owl Paper Goods. Unlike many other stationary and card shops online, they focus on making items that are not only adorable and unique, but eco-friendly as well. All of their items are made from recycled materials, allowing you to give something fun to your favorite someone without hurting the environment. They are the perfect way to say I love to parents, announce the birth of a new baby, or invite everyone to your wedding in memorable style.
While Night Owl Paper Goods makes amazing gifts, they are also a great way to spoil yourself. They sell some of the most adorable notebooks, recipe cards, and other items online, allowing you to spoil yourself with amazing products that are unlike anything else your friends own. To learn more about Night Owl Paper Good, make sure to check out Susan’s Night Owl Paper Good’s review on Budgetearth.com.
Now, for the fun part! We are working with Budget Earth & A Spectacled Owl to bring you this awesome Night Owl Paper Good’s Giveaway! We are giving away $100 in gift cards, allowing 4 lucky readers the chance to have a mini shopping spree at Night Owl! To learn more, make sure to read the information below and then enter the Rafflecopter. Good luck everyone!
Night Owl Giveaway
- 4 Winner will receive One $25 Gift Card each to Night Owl Paper Goods
- Open to US & Canada.
- Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Giveaway ends June 12th at 11:59 pm EST.
- Winner will be notified through email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before new winner is chosen.
- Must be 18 Years or Older to Enter Rafflecopter.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com
- Good Luck!
Disclosure: Kelly’s Thoughts On Things did not receive monetary compensation for this review and giveaway, and is not responsible for prize shipment. All opinions may differ from other blogs in this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and all social networks are in no way associated with this giveaway.