Are you a FOODIE or like to try new products you might not get from the local store? If so then you need to get a box from Mary’s Secret Ingredients. She always looks for new inspiration and interesting flavor combinations to add to each box. In the SPRING box we got savory and sweet items and tried items we never have before.
How does this Subscription Box Works:
Mary’s Secret Ingredients helps natural food manufacturers introduce new products and works to eliminate childhood hunger worldwide alongside the global initiative Feed The Children. That is helping our a lot of people get their products out there and helps the kids!
Mary also has a wonderful blog- Love the Secret Ingredient that is filled with RECIPES!
MARY’s secret ingredients is a limited edition culinary surprise subscription box service. Seasonally themed, only a limited number of boxes are available each quarter. The boxes are filled with a surprise assortment of unique, gourmet, artisanal ingredients and small kitchen products to inspire home cooks to create wonderful tasting food.
Here is the boxes and when they are mailed out.
- Summer box – mails June 25th
- Autumn box – mails September 25th
- Winter box – mails November 25th
- Spring box- April 25th
There is a box for every season (4) for $25.95 each or you can buy a year subscription for $103.80. Get more info HERE
Here is the products that were in the Spring Box:
- Chef’s Planet Cit-Trease This clever tool makes it easy to remove citrus from the peel so you can enjoy fresh fruit cut up in a bowl or juiced in a juicer.
- Savory Choice Authentic Veggie Pho Made with traditional flavors and aromatics, infused in a rich broth, this pho contains no artificial flavors or coloring and is made with natural ingredients.
- Samba Flavor Chimichurri Dry Mix Created with gourmet quality herbs and spices for the chimichurri lover, this is very easy to prepare. You can mix it with wine, vinegar or lemon juice and olive oil.
- Loacker Cremkakao Chocolate Bar – Velvety chocolate bar with cream-filled centers and their signature light and crispy wafers. Cremkakao is a milk chocolate bar.
- Harvest Foods Shirataki Harvest Noodles Marinara Vegan and low calorie, making them perfect for anyone trying to be mindful of their weight.
- Delta Bred Cheese Straws These cheese straws are made in small batches and use 100% real cheddar cheese.
If you want to know more about the above products please visit Subscription Box, Spring 2015 Revealed
Mary is also a supporter of Feed The Children in ending worldwide hunger.