When you take a photo, there’s no better feeling than knowing you have captured the perfect shot. The perfect picture can turn out to be quite a special memory or even a gift. Wouldn’t it be great to give that special shot to someone as a gift, or add it to your own home? Think about how one picture could make part of your home stand out!
There are a lot of people who often find themselves filling their homes with family photos and memories. The question is, do you take way too many photos of your pets and kids and do nothing with them?
Finding different ways to display what is taken can be challenging, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. Just think about all of the things that can be created with the use of a photo. You can create a number of things like wall art, blankets, pillows, and so much more. With all these options in mind, you can only hope to find the best possible way to make this happen.
Well, BestCanvas.ca just may be the best place for you to make all of these projects a reality.
Order From The Best Canvas Print Shop
Turning your picture into the perfect canvas art is made easy thanks to the services of BestCanvas.ca! No matter the case, canvas photo prints are great for just about any location in your home. What’s even better, you get to create the custom canvas through their website.
It’s easy to use and you can turn just about any of your photos into an incredible display.
Their canvas prints are the result of years of experience combined with cutting-edge printing technology. The top-quality canvas fabric is manually stretched over a hand-made spruce wood stretcher frame.
Great Edge Design Options To Pick From
Every one of their photo canvas prints is produced using solvent-free HP latex inks! Plus, you will have quite a few edge design options to pick and choose from as well. Take a look at the following:
- Folded Edge – with a classic art canvas, your photo on canvas is stretched to fit the frame perfectly. Just make sure during the image selection process that none of the essential elements of your photo are located too close to the edges
- Mirrored Edge – your image remains fully intact on the front side of the canvas print. Meanwhile, the outer edges of your photo are copied, mirrored, and printed on the framing, creating a wonderful visual effect
- Stretched Edge – another feature giving you a strong visual impact, this effect distorts the pixels at the edges of your photo, stretching them lengthwise
- White Edge – with this type of edge, the outermost border of your canvas is covered with a solid white strip. With the original photo scaled to fit the frame perfectly, white edging helps to strengthen and highlight your image
- Black Edge – your image is printed only on the front of the canvas, while a black edge is applied to the sides of the photo canvas print later on. The black outer border wonderfully complements most surroundings and adds a beautiful pop of contrast
It Doesn’t Stop There
Needless to say, there are a lot of directions you could go in so your vision can become a reality. Take the time to look around and see what they have to offer. Plus, you may even be interested in a special deal they have going on.
With this code KELLYSMIXPIX, you will get up to 5 FREE MIXPIX Photo Tiles from BestCanvas.ca. To acquire your free print, go https://www.bestcanvas.ca/