For all the readers out there, well, finding the right titles to add to your collection can be challenging.
Every time you read a book you want it to grab your attention.
You want that title to be one that’s worth coming back to read again.
There are a lot of books that can offer that, but how about taking a step in a different direction.
Who’s Ready For An Original Hallmark Book
Hallmark fans are familiar with the incredible films that they show on television.
Although, it time for a different experience that you’ll love just as much.
Hallmark Publishing is giving even more ways to relax and indulge in a Hallmark story with novelizations!
That’s right, Hallmark Publishing will be presenting “Christmas in Evergreen: Tidings of Joy.”
Ashley’s supposed to be having the Christmas of her dreams.
After four years of working at an upscale jewelry store in Manhattan, she’s finally going to get a little velvet box of her own—from her boyfriend Jeremy, who’s taking her on a romantic trip to Paris.
What could go wrong?
Ashley heads home to Owl Lake instead, falling asleep on the train ride there…and waking up with a beautiful antique charm bracelet on her wrist.
Soon, she realizes that each silver charm predicts an event that happens in real life.
What does this mean for her and Jeremy…or her and Aidan, her former high school boyfriend, who’s now a local firefighter?
Is there still a chance that she could have the perfect Christmas?
This incredible title will be available for purchase on November 3rd, 2020!
Now, in addition to being available in paperback and eBook, Hallmark books are now available in audiobook!
How About A Featured Recipe
In Christmas in Evergreen: Tidings of Joy, the Meet and Mingle at Barbara’s County Inn is a chance for the Evergreen community to band together and spread holiday cheer and good will over friendly conversation and tasty hors d’oerves.
These Cranberry Crostinis are perfect for any holiday mingling that you have planned and they’re sure to impress any guests that come.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 10
- 1 baguette, cut on the bias into 1-inch slices
- Olive Oil, as needed
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries (can substitute frozen)
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon thyme, fresh, chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons prepared orange marmalade
- 8 oz. goat cheese, softened
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place baguette slices on a baking sheet, generously brush with olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper. Bake until lightly brown and crisp, about 15 minutes.
3. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine cranberries, sugar, vinegar, red pepper flakes, thyme, marmalade and a pinch of salt.
4. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes.
5. Reduce heat and continue cooking another 10 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken.
6. Let cool.
7. To assemble crostini: top each crostini with a smear of goat cheese and a dollop of cranberry marmalade.
8. Garnish with fresh thyme leaves and orange zest, if desired.