BUY SMALL USE IT ALL
My husband is always complaining that I don’t put in enough spices. Well dude no one taught me how to cook or let alone spices- before marriage all I knew about was salt and pepper. 13 years later I’m still trying to get this cooking thing down, let me just tell you I’m not sure if I ever will be good at it. Anyways, when I came across Ground 2 Table spices I knew I needed them in my life. First, it was for the spices and flavoring then I found out WHY they are in individual packages and that won me over the most.
Food waste is an increasingly concerning problem in every household…I know in my house I cringe every time I have to throw food away no one ate or just went bad. When I saw that Ground 2 Table mission is to assist us in making better choices, I knew I had to sign the pledge too!
Did you know:
- According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, between 30 to 40% of the food supply goes to waste.
- On average, 20 pounds of food, per person, per month is unused (Source: USDA)
The Buy Small | Use It All revolution has two main goals:
1 – Raising awareness about food waste and why it’s a problem
2 – Taking steps to encourage convenient purchase alternatives, from Ground 2 Table and other producers, in a shared effort to positively impact the world around us.
If you care about reducing food waste, the first step is to please SIGN THE PLEDGE TODAY & get ready to make a difference!
Besides helping with the reducing food waste Ground 2 Table spices are the bomb! They make me want to cook and show off the spices. I’ve been planning my meals this week around the spices.
I know every time I use a Spice Packet I’m getting all the freshness because each packet is a single use. The other day I made ribs in the crock pot and all I did was pour the Mesquite BBQ spice packet over the ribs and cooked all day. The aroma was floating in my house all day and when we sat down to eat my husband couldn’t believe I made the ribs. He said they were seasoned perfectly-well there you go it passed the hubby test.
Here are the SPICES:
- All Purpose~ this is for everything! Veggies, meat, and even salad dressing
- Spicy All Purpose~ Same as #1 but with a little kick
- Taco~ Use for tacos (of course), chili, burgers, potatoes, and grilled veggies
- Mesquite BBQ~ any meat for sure
- Salsa~ eggs, potatoes, and guacamole
- Steak~ of course steak but also eggs, chicken, and veggies
- Poultry~ besides meat use on salads and veggies
- Chinese~ marinate chicken or add to rice
- Italian~ any pasta dish
- Seafood~ fish, dips, chicken and salads
- Curry~ simmer with any meat or tofu and coconut milk- perfect meal right there
- Cinnamon and Spice~ my daughter wants to use this one to make homemade tortilla chips. This would be awesome on baked apples, pie or even in your coffee!
As you can tell the possibilities are endless and to have them as individual packages they stay FRESH!
Couple more reasons to give Ground 2 Table a try!
- Organic- free of chemicals
- Easy to use
If you need more inspiration then check out the recipes . You can buy the spices individually for $1.99 a piece or all 12 at the $19.99. So well worth the price!