Girls Rule with Girl Scouts®Friendship Dolls From YOTTOY!
Trendsetter YOTTOY Debuts Empowering New Friendship Doll Collection To Celebrate ‘Courage, Confidence and Character’ of Girls Everywhere!
New York, NY, November 5, 2014 – Fun with purpose…! Girls from coast-to-coast are about to meet their new best friends: Girl Scouts Friendship Dolls, a beautiful new collection of soft dolls that support personal style, diversity, friendship – and girl power! Colorful and lovable with lots of personality and “just-like-me” appeal, the debut line from YOTTOY Productions, Inc., a leading designer of premier plush playthings, is now available at Wal-Mart stores nationwide and online at Girlscoutshop.com, Walmart.com and YOTTOY.com.
“We’re so excited to introduce families all across the country to our inspiring new collection of Girl Scouts Friendship Dolls that offer positive role models and playmates for today’s girls and tweens,” said Kate Karcher Clark, President and Founder, YOTTOY. “These dolls embrace the Girl Scouts mission to ‘build girls of courage, confidence and character,’ while emphasizing the power of friendship. Girls can do anything when they work together as friends and respect one another, and we designed these dolls to help boost their self-esteem and encourage them to be themselves and make the world a better place.”
“We’re pleased to be working with YOTTOY to develop a doll that is uplifting for girls and that celebrates their uniqueness and individuality,” said Barry Horowitz, Chief Merchandise Officer, Girl Scouts of the USA. “Girl Scouts Friendship Dolls are empowering and supportive of healthy attitudes for girls as they grow, develop their personal character, and gain confidence in themselves. They are a great way for us to share the fun of Girl Scouts with even more girls.”
Made with the softest, highest-quality materials, Girl Scouts Friendship Dolls (SRP $19.99 each) are designed to grow with girls and are ready to go wherever their imaginations, aspirations and adventures take them. Each contemporary and fashionable doll proudly wears her iconic Girl Scouts sash – and comes complete with dozens of detailed stickers with awards, insignia, troop numerals, pins, and badges, so girls can personalize the doll’s sash to match their own achievements, or set their own goals for the Girl Scout experience.
Each doll is packaged in a color-coordinated box that showcases her favorite Girl Scouts activities – and even her favorite Girl Scout Cookie! This new trio of friends includes:
* Dresses in a bright purple and light blue Girl Scout knit tee, velour shorts with twill cuffs decorated with the Girl Scout Trefoil design, striped pink leggings and vivid purple vinyl shoes with lavender grosgrain ribbon and light blue corduroy fabric soles
* Loves being a Girl Scout because “it teaches me to be honest and fair so I can make the world a better place!”
* Likes being active and setting goals to keep fit
* Favorite cookie-selling skill: Helping my troop and community
* Favorite cookie: Peanut butter & chocolate
* Wears a bright pink Girl Scout knit tee, blue twill cuffed shorts decorated with the Girl Scout Trefoil design and vivid light blue vinyl shoes that are trimmed with pink grosgrain ribbon and pink corduroy fabric soles
* Loves being a Girl Scout and “learning to be considerate and caring, so I can make the world a better place!”
* Likes listening to music and making her own songs
* Favorite cookie-selling skill: Talking, listening and working with different kinds of people
* Favorite cookie: Thin Mints®
* Dons a bright orange and teal Girl Scout knit tee, an orange velour skirt decorated with the Girl Scout Trefoil design and vivid yellow vinyl boots that feature Trefoil emblems and teal corduroy fabric soles.
* Loves being a Girl Scout and “learning to be courageous and strong, so I can make the world a better place!”
* Likes writing poems and stories to share with friends
* Favorite cookie-selling skill: Setting goals and organizing orders
* Favorite cookie: Caramel & coconut stripes
Additional new Girl Scouts Friendship Dolls from YOTTOY will launch in fall 2015. For more information about Girl Scouts Friendship Dolls, visit http://girlscoutsfriendship.yottoy.com/, “like” Girl Scouts Friendship Dolls on Facebook and follow Girl Scouts Friendship Dolls on Twitter.
We’re Girl Scouts of the USA
We’re the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. It began over 100 years ago, with one woman, Girl Scouts’ founder Juliette Gordon “Daisy” Low, who believed in the power of every girl. Juliette organized the first Girl Scout troop on March 12, 1912, in Savannah, Georgia, and every year since, we’ve made her vision a reality, helping girls discover their strengths, passions, and talents. Today, as yesterday, Girl Scouts builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. And with programs for girls from coast to coast and across the globe, Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to do something amazing. To volunteer, reconnect, donate, or join, visit www.girlscouts.org.
About YOTTOY Productions, Inc.
Privately held and New York based since its founding in 1995, YOTTOY (pronounced yàht • toy) – “toy” spelled backwards and forwards – is a leading toy source for the highest level of character product designs. YOTTOY evolves brands into exclusive product lines that exceed style and value expectations, and encourage a special interaction between adults and children, as seen with Saks Fifth Avenue’s celebrated Yeti, Lady Gaga’s Workshop at Barneys NY, and Ludwig Bemelmans’ Madeline at The New York Historical Society. YOTTOY’s current collection features over 100 styles of beloved book and entertainment properties ranging from timeless classics, including Paddington Bear, Babar, Madeline, and The Little Prince, to contemporary favorites such as Mo Willems, Paul Frank, Poodlena, and Little Blue Truck. YOTTOY styles can be found at specialty stores, museums, boutiques, bookstores, department stores, gift stores and online at YOTTOY.com.
The colorful, collectible new trio of Girl Scouts Friendship Dolls is now available at WalMart stores nationwide and online at
Now for the giveaway one of my lucky readers will have a chance to win one of these dolls for their child, enter below and good luck. This Giveaway is open to US residents only, ages 18 and older. The Giveaway will run from December 4, 2014 until 11:59 pm EST on December 18, 2014. One entry/winner per household. This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Enter using the Giveaway Tools Form Below. Good Luck!