Pro Beauty Tools helps realize your inner-celebrity
Pro Beauty Tools Professional 24K Gold Plated Irons are so beautiful plus a MUST HAVE. I know not everyone curls their hair because I rarely do because I have naturally curly but when I did I loved how it looked. Most of the times I can’t control my curls so this curling iron helps me define the curls and give it much more body. After my daughter saw my curls she wants me to flat-iron her hair and then put curls in- oh my what did I start. I plan to use this a lot now. I like to create salon-smooth and shiny styles in seconds with true professional features that curl, flip, wave and eliminate frizz with less damage.
For salon results at a fraction of the price, PRO Beauty Tools 24K Gold Plated Curling Irons can be found at Target and range from $18.99-$22.99. I love how fast it got hot and I can turn the temperature down and up. This curling iron has come a long way since I owned one about 20 years ago. I’m impressed. Plus they are under $20 at Target even better. I might get my daughter her very own for Back to School or the Holidays.
- Professional heaters, with smart heat technology, provide instant heat recovery for superior results in less time.
- Heats up to 430° F for instant results.
- Gold coated barrels emit high, direct heat for frizz-free, long-lasting, shiny curls in hard-to-style hair.
- Variable heat settings for all hair types.
- Ergonomic handle designed for easier styling and total control.
- 9’ professional swivel cord.
1 and ¼ in. Barrel ($18.99; Target): The 1-1/4-Inch Professional Gold Curling Iron produces large, long-lasting, loose curls.
1 in. Barrel ($21.99;Target) The 1-Inch Professional Gold Curling Iron produces medium, long-lasting, full curls.
¾ in. Barrel ($22.99; Target) The 3/4-Inch Professional Gold Curling Iron produces small, long-lasting, defined.