This is a sponsored post on behalf of Foster Farms.
Foster Farms Buzzer Beaters
Make Gametime Snacking A Slam Dunk!
Coming up with food ideas for the big game is always easy since I have Foster Farms Ground Turkey, Foster Farms Crispy Strips, Foster Farms Breast Nuggets, and Foster Farms Corn Dogs stocked up in my freezer. My local Safeway has Foster Farms available all the time plus it doesn’t break the bank.
Kids love finger food, so they munch on the Corn Dogs (check out my Corn Dog & Chili recipe) and Crispy Strips. My husband, he wanted something more hearty so one night I made him Ground Turkey Nachos which he loved.
Shhh… don’t tell my family but I’ve been using ground turkey a lot more than ground beef these past couple months. I love the taste of ground turkey so why not make that switch. Another game night I made Crockpot Turkey White Bean Chili, oh my goodness my family was in heaven. They told me never to make beef chili again only turkey or chicken. It was amazing!
- 2 lb Foster Farms Ground Turkey
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 cans Great northern beans drained White Beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 tbsp 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese- put on top if desired
- Chopped fresh cilantro if desired
- Spray 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink. Place turkey in slow cooker. In same skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onion, garlic in oil 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until onion is tender. Add to slow cooker.
- Stir in the 3 cans of beans, 3 cups broth, the corn, chili powder, cumin, oregano, pepper, and salt.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 hours. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream. Sprinkle with cilantro and cheese
Guess what…Foster Farms Coupon Giveaway- WIN $69 Worth of Foster Farms Coupons!
HOW TO ENTER: This Giveaway is open to US residents only, ages 18 and older. The Giveaway will run from March 16th until 11:59 pm EST on April 3, 2018. One entry per household. This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Sponsor will send prize so; please allow 2-4 weeks.