When someone asked if I had compression socks, I’ll be honest I didn’t even know what they were talking about. I looked into what they were and decided I needed some! I checked out some websites and the socks I was seeing were so boring and ugly- reminded me of men’s dress up socks. When I came across Lily Trotters, I was impressed and knew I would wear their sassy sporty socks in a heart beat. They have a KICKSTARTER going on right now that will walk you through exactly what a Compression Sock is and why you need to get a couple of pairs. They need our support so please check out their campaign.
Introducing Lily Trotters, the first-ever line of designer high-performance compression socks. The NEW luxurious, leg-loving line comes in five sassy and colorful designs, and are thin enough to fit inside your favorite stilettos, clogs, or athletic sneakers. Sourced and made here in the United States by Baltimore entrepreneur Susan Costa-Walston, Lily Trotters are built to take you the distance — whether you’re running a race, achieving your PR at the gym, jetting to another time zone, tackling a marathon day, or managing a hectic mom schedule. Weaving fashion + fitness into 100% fine micro nylon 15-20 mmHG high-performance compression socks (just the right squeeze), Lily Trotters are moisture wicking and antimicrobial to boot!
- Lily Trotters were created by Creative Director Susan Costa-Walston in 2012 after discovering the benefits of compression socks, but unable to find any fashion-forward choices.
- Lily Trotters are built marathon strong, whether you run two miles, 26.2. or more.
- Lily Trotters are available in five unique designs, each with color options to suit every outfit and style.
- Available in custom designs for sports teams and other bulk-order customers.
- Lily Trotters are easier to get on and take off than other athletic brands, according to user feedback.
- Lily Trotters are USA tested high-performance gradient compression (15-20 mmHg).
- Lily Trotters are 100% sourced and made in the USA.
- Lily Trotters are made of the finest micro nylon for a luxurious feel.
- Lily Trotters are moisture-wicking and antimicrobial.
What I learned about compression socks is they are very beneficial because they squeeze your leg to move blood up your legs. Prevents leg swelling and blood clots. I wore them one weekend at the cafe because I’m on my feet from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm and usually come home with swollen feet. Guess what…my feet and legs felt awesome and no end of the day swelling. That did it for me- I knew I needed compression socks in my life. I have varicose veins and my doctor even recommended them to me last year. What I loved about Lily Trotters socks are they are so darn cute!
People who should look into these socks:
- if you are on your feet all day (health professions, retail, food, warehouse- gosh the list can go on)
- hiker/runner (protect the legs while you are on trails)
- have varicose veins/spider veins
- legs swell up
Make sure you check out Lily Trotters Kickstarter page and please SHARE TOO!
How would like to WIN a pair of these Sassy Sporty Socks? Enter BELOW!
One (1) winner will win a pair of Lily Trotter Compression Socks. This Giveaway is open to US residents only, ages 18 and older. The Giveaway will run from July 27, 2015 until 11:59pm EST on August 10, 2015. One entry per household. This blog is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Enter using the Giveaway Tools Form Below. Good Luck!