We are always trying to add to our collection, of family fun game night. Take a day off to just spend playing games, and watching some great movies. We have all the normal ones, monopoly, life, clue and a couple of other ones. Searching for something different and I found it in, Dive In Deck Cards, something new and exciting.
This game gives you the simple permission, to put down everything and all devices and Dive In to a deep and meaningful, connection with yourself as well as others.
Each of these unique conversation cards feature, either igniting questions or a statement paired with inspiring visual art. These are great at serving a access point for inquiry and exploration, The best there are no rules, so no one can cheat. No answer is wrong so there will be no sore losers, and evolution is totally allowed.
For me I love that theres all right answers, this family can become very conpetive, and when they lose they get really upset, so this make it so much better. There are 33 cards in this awesome deck, the deck is a collaboration between the Heather, Jessie, and Kristina, three ladies who are ambassadors in the Connection Revolution.
Some creative ways to engage with the cards this holiday season:
– Stocking Stuffer :: perfect & perfectly affordable gift for anyone on your list
– Holiday Parties :: bring authentic conversation to the festivities, help that co-worker and neighbor get off their phones and into the holiday cheer
– Cozy Fireside Conversations :: bring your loved ones together for heart-to-heart connection, the true meaning of the Season
– Road or Plane Trip :: game to make the journey merry & bright
– Self Care + Reflection :: sneak away for some alone time for introspection, meditation, or journaling about your own comfort & joy around the Holidays
– Secret Santa + White Elephant + Last-Minute Gift Idea :: from mailman to homeroom teacher to mother-in-law, these cards are great for that last-minute gift
Choose a card and DIVE IN!
Connect More With Dive In Deck-Shop|Facebook|Twitter
Disclosure: I received a product to facilitate this post. All opinions expressed are my own.