No matter what women do to their hair, they’re looking for answers the way to treat it right. Based on a current survey, two-thirds of women (66 percent) say they want one-on-one information on hair care. Hair care expert Gretchen Monahan, the East Coast’s most dynamic beauty and fashion trendsetter going back decades, knows the need for expert hair care.
“Considering all the stuff that women do in order to their hair, care that targets specific levels and kinds of damage is critical for healthy, beautiful hair,” said Monahan.
This call has been answered: The Dove Hair Care Hotline, as debuted on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” could be the ultimate place to go for individualized hair care solutions. Monahan has lent her breadth of info, enabling an authority staff to supply women with one-on-one advice for what you do to their hair.
Listed here is a preview of expert tips you can aquire by calling the Hair Care Hotline:
Color: A Brand New Routine
• Two out of three women (66 percent) color their hair and should remember that the end results of lightening and darkening are not the same.
• Lightened or highlighted hair happens to be stripped of that color to realize a lighter shade, that might eventually leave it feeling dry. To help revive hair structure, making it feel noticeably soft, smooth and luminous, Monahan recommends washing daily with Dove Advanced Color Care For Lightened or Highlighted Hair.
• Hair colored darker or similar to its natural shade may eventually lose its luster and new color-coated feel. To preserve the type and softness of hair and enhance color quality, Monahan recommends washing daily with Dove Advanced Color Care For Hair Colored Darker or Similar to its Natural Shade.
The various things women do in order to their hair require different varieties of care. Whether women style their hair with brushes or flatirons, they could be damaging it slightly or more severely. Colorers should recognize that the results of lightening and darkening are not the same.
Damage: How you can Hydrate
• More than three-quarters of females (76 percent) think their hair is at least somewhat damaged.
• Deep conditioning is an essential part of keeping hair healthy, however, many women overlook the telltale signs that their locks are looking for such attention. Roughness, dryness, brittleness and frizz are just some of the signs and symptoms of dry hair that signal the need for extra care.
• Applying an in-depth conditioning mask might help repair the damaged hair by intensely hydrating hair and reducing breakage. Women ought to choose one that is right for their hair type.
Styling: Ride the Waves
• Stop fighting nature! Rather than combating curls and spending time straightening hair with a flatiron, women can reduce down on their daily beauty routines by embracing their natural waves.
• To prevent frizz through the drying process, attempt not to touch or scrunch hair.
• If time permits, dry hair overnight and maximize waves by twisting hair into a bun and securing with a cloth hair band to prevent kinking. Each morning, let hair down and smooth waves having a lightweight styling cream in order to complete the style.