Do you have a Teen or even a Tween that is on your holiday gift list and you don’t know what they would like? I have a couple of teens, and they are sometimes hard to buy for since they are a bit picky at this age. However, at Kelly’s Thoughts On Things, we have some awesome GIFT IDEAS for you!
SHOES is what my Teen and Tween want for Christmas. I know they want Converse and let me tell you there are so many choices, but the Chuck II High Tops are my favorite- goes with everything. However, make sure you check out the full roundup of shoes here there are some great gifts for under $100 as well!
Our FAVORITE CHUCKS, ELEVATED.
The Converse Chuck II updates the iconic original with plush Nike Lunarlon cushioning, a no-slip tongue and soft microsuede lining.
- Canvas upper for lightweight, flexible comfort
- Nike Lunarlon insole for cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole for traction
- Microsuede and canvas lining for enhanced comfort
- Tongue gussets for no-slip comfort
- Medial vents enhance airflow
The Chuck Taylor All Star II strikes the same iconic silhouette fans know and love, but also adds superior comfort, incredible durability and lightweight cushioning. This is a shoe built for those who live their lives at full speed.
My daughter wears her CHUCKS almost every day, and she also has got some awesome compliments about how cool they look. She is impressed with the cushion inside the shoe and it also holds her foot in place.
BACKPACK GIFT IDEA:
My teen son loves his Converse Rubber Backpack because it is smaller and he is always walking everywhere, so this comes in handy for school and on the weekend when he is out hanging out with his friends.
The Converse Rubber Backpack features multiple specialized pockets and a water-resistant exterior to help keep your gear organized and dry.
- Water-resistant exterior helps keep gear dry
- Scratch-resistant pocket helps protect valuables
- Neoprene-lined laptop compartment secures your computer
- Adjustable straps and top/side haul loops for versatile carrying
- Front pouch for easy-access storage
My kids are blessed to have Converse shoes and backpack! We know other teens would love these under the TREE so go for it, it is a brand we love and proud to wear!
Make sure you check out CONVERSE today because they are having a SALE for the holiday!