Baron Fig Mission: To champion thinkers in their journey to create and inspire the world.
Reason to LOVE BaronFig.com Notebooks
- Opens Flat: Don't you hate when the middle of a notebook doesn't lay flat.
- Three types of paper: Allows you to draw, write, diagram—and all the little things in-between.Blank, Ruled, or Dot Grid
- Smart Dimensions: With intelligent adjustments to size you can use one page with more breathable (and usable) space than leading notebooks.
- Quality Lasting Paper: Acid-free fine grain paper allows you to use all sorts of mediums and archive your books safe from degradation.
- 12 Perforated Pages: There are twelve perforated pages at the end of every book, so you don't have to ruin your binding to remove a sheet.
- Plenty of Pages: 192 pages
- Simple & Beautiful: Nothing on the outside, only the necessities on the inside. Simple essentials as the ultimate sophistication.
BUY NOW Get yours for with free US shipping
When designing these notebooks they contacted all types of thinkers around the world and asked them one simple question: What do you like in a Sketchbook or Notebook? Their thoughts and ideas fueled their research, discussion, and design. That is so smart, and I see why it is such an awesome notebook!
They have a program called One Book, One Tree, and they have planted 52,866 Trees. If you are in need of a planner, check out their 2016 Planner.
Follow Baron Fig~ Twitter- Instagram-Facebook
What does Baron Fig Mean?
The creative journey revolves around the dichotomy of Discipline and Impulse: having the discipline to work hard and the impulse to go to places you (and others) haven’t. The Greek gods/brothers Apollo (discipline) and Dionysus (impulse) represent this dichotomy perfectly. “Baron” is derived from the Apollonian symbol of “soldier”, and “Fig” is a symbol of Dionysus. Thus Baron Fig—Discipline & Impulse.
Perfect gift for the writer, planner, organizer, traveler, bride, blogger, or anyone who needs a nice notebook to write down their ideas.