Here is another recipe I found that is so delicious. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!
Cheesy Ziti Toss
- 8 ounces ziti pasta uncooked
- ⦁ 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- ⦁ 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar-mozzarella cheese blend
- ⦁ 1/2 cup oil-packed dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- ⦁ 1/3 cup chopped kalamata olives
- ⦁ 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- ⦁ 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- ⦁ 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. While Pasta cooks, stir together tomatoes and remaining 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Drain pasta, and combine immediately with tomato mixture; toss gently.
Want to know a secret? Tossing hot pasta with the sauce ingredients that are room temperature warms the sauce in this recipe. You can’t get much easier than that!
If you would like to find more great recipes like this one, check out this page!