Here is another recipe I found that is so delicious. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!
Cheesy Ziti Toss
- 8 ounces ziti pasta uncooked
- ⦁ 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- ⦁ 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar-mozzarella cheese blend
- ⦁ 1/2 cup oil-packed dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- ⦁ 1/3 cup chopped kalamata olives
- ⦁ 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- ⦁ 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- ⦁ 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. While Pasta cooks, stir together tomatoes and remaining 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Drain pasta, and combine immediately with tomato mixture; toss gently.
If you would like to find more great recipes like this one, check out this page!