Remember when I told you how great it is to have some sort of contraption to keep baby occupied so you can get things done? Remember how great I told you they were? Maybe not, but I just discovered another awesome product that keeps Lilly calm when my hands are tied.
Thanks to the Monkey Rock and Hop Activity Center from Sassy Baby, both me and baby are happy throughout the day. I’m happy because I can get a few things done around the house, and she’s happy because she LOVES standing up and reaching for the hanging monkeys. See, it’s a win-win situation.
Top 5 reasons why I love the Monkey Rock and Hop Activity Center
- I can clean up while she plays
- The removable seat pad is machine washable. (No looking at nasty stains in disgust)
- The height is adjustable! It can grow with baby instead of her growing out of it. Big plus!
- The equipment is stable and doesn’t wobble every time she moves.
- It’s removable legs makes storage easy.
Baby’s top 5 reasons
- She gets to stand up. Lilly thinks she’s a big girl and laying down is her least favorite thing to do.
- She can safely rock and bounce without falling over.
- The monkey’s ears crinkle and squeak.
- She gets to play her favorite game, “Grab the Monkeys.”
- The extra loops make it easy to add her favorite toys to the activity center.
Happy baby equals happy mommy! It also means a clean house, clean laundry, and homemade dinners. Yup, the Monkey Rock and Hop Activity Center did all of that! Well kinda sorta, but you know what I mean.
Sassy Baby has a wide assortment of baby gear including toys, bath, and feeding essentials. Check them out at sassybaby.com. These products are available in retail stores such as Target and Sears.