This is something I know of first hand, my son has Autism and he was like any other child growing up, until he turned three then everything stopped. He was not talking and was always by his self, we ended up taking him to the doctor and we head those words Devon has Autism, we had no idea what that was and as far as we knew he was a normal child. Then we had no real understanding about this and there was no real help. For me I felt like I did this to him . We have many struggles with him but we also have many great things, hes eating things he never would before and his smile will lihten the room.
There are so many things out there today , books Autism Causes, Prevention and Treatment -Autism affects 1 in every 68 American newborns. Cases of autism are increasing at a rate of 12% every year and families spend up to $100,000 per year to manage this disease; lifetime expenses may exceed $3 million per sufferer. What has changed to cause this rapid rise in the incidence of autism spectrum disorder? Who s the most susceptible? And what can be done about it?
In this truly groundbreaking work, autism researcher John Cannell, MD, provides the most comprehensive and compelling explanation to date regarding the causes, prevention strategies, and treatment protocols that, in many cases, reverse autistic symptoms.
Is it preventable, treatable, or both?
This book discusses autism and vitamin D and how proper (and safe) doses of vitamin D may:
(1) prevent or lessen the risk of having an autistic child if taken during pregnancy and by both parents before conception; and
(2) improve (not cure) autism symptoms in autistic children and adults.
If you are a parent of a child with autism, you are far from alone.
In this truly groundbreaking and thought-provoking work, autism researcher John J. Cannell, MD, presents:
- The most comprehensive and compelling explanation to date regarding the causes of autism spectrum disorder
- Autism prevention strategies
- Treatment protocols that, in some cases, have shown to lessen, reverse, or eliminate autistic symptoms
- Strategies for reducing the frequency of autism to previous historical lowsCannell, founder of the Vitamin D Council, draws on decades of research to make the compelling case that vitamin D is very important in preventing autism and that high doses of vitamin D can be quite successful in treating some people with autism spectrum disorder. He provides
- A thorough explanation of the relationship between autism and vitamin D
- Dispels many of the existing theories related to causes of autism
- Presents a solid foundation for a revolutionary new approach to preventing and treating autism
You can get this book on amazon here.