Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
In my house headphones are MUST HAVE and if you don’t have any then you take from someone else, well that is what my kids think at least. I’ve bought myself so many headphone but they always seem to get in the hands of the KIDS. When they get in the hands of the kids, that is when I know they are good ones. I know a silly way to figure it out, but if my kids take my headphones that means they are comfy and work well! Now they will give me them back when I ask but if I don’t ask they are officially their headphones. At this moment, we are having a bit of a power struggle with the Ailihen BT-02 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones because the kids LOVE them too much to allow me to use them. They hide them from me or say they don’t have them.
- Bluetooth CSR4.0 Version Chipset provides an excellent cover range and easy connection.360-degree microphone pickup provide high-quality phone call
- Clean bass, mid and treble. Well equalized, realtone headphones. Play/Pause, Volume, and Track control.
- Soft leather ear pads and ergonomic design make these headsets comfortable for long time wearing. Foldable and lightweight design for easy storage. Take it everywhere.
- Up to 500MA battery capacity, make the headphone long standby. The charge takes only 2.5 hours for one time, 10-15 hours using and 60 hours standby.
- Compatible with cell phone, tablet, laptop, Bluetooth-enabled Smart TV / Smart TV Box, other Bluetooth devices
My son is always doing music, so he likes the fact these have a microphone too. My daughter loves them because they don’t hurt her ear, she is very sensitive. I use them at the gym, and so the Bluetooth works out the best for me.