Being a couple is one thing, but every couple has a dream they want to make a reality. One of the most popular things couples look forward to is starting a family. Adding a baby into the mix of things can bring plenty of joy and smiles to the table. The only thing is that it is also a tremendous responsibility to take one. Because your baby is going to require plenty of time and attention.
We all know that taking on parenthood isn’t going to be the easiest of tasks. You have to consider tons of aspects so that things will go smoothly. Making sure your child is comfortable and safe are two of the most important matter. A comfortable baby makes a happy baby. I know of a product choice that’s fit for any new mom out there. So check out all the information I have for you below.
Put Your Trust In The Hands of Graco
As you well know, the concept travel can take a toll on a little one’s sleep. Your The unavoidable, inconsistent everyday schedule can make it especially difficult for parents to soothe fussy babies. Well, Graco can assist you with the help of their EveryWay Soother with Removable Swing!
The EveryWay Soother with Removable Swing offers 16 soothing motions, the most of any swing on the market! In addition to that, it has six swing speeds and 15 songs and sounds to help soothe little ones. On top of that, there are even 8 different ways to swing like the following:
- Figure 8
These incredible options enable parents to create a personalized soothing environment to calm baby. The swing also includes three recline positions and two soothing vibration speeds. Best of all, the swing seat doubles as a removable rocker to keep baby happy and by mom’s side anywhere in the home! Some more special details of the EveryWay Soother with Removable Swing feature:
- Mobile with two soft toys keeps baby entertained
- Plush softgoods with removable infant head support for added comfort
- AC Adapter means no need for batteries
This incredible new development from Graco can be the perfect key to your child’s comfort. So go ahead and check out all the information I have for you above.
Graco teamed up with Kim West, LCSW-C, also known as the The Sleep Lady, to share the following soothing tips for a newborn – 6 months child:
- Newborns Can’t Form “Bad” Sleep Habits: At this stage of a baby’s life you cannot really create bad sleep habits so it’s ok to try all sorts of things to see what works for your child. Knowing how to help soothe your baby to sleep is oftentimes a journey. Try these various motion-soothing techniques and find the ones that best calm and soothe your baby:
o Rock and sway your baby (swaddling may improve the effect)
o Walk your baby in a stroller or on your body in a baby carrier
o Use a baby swing with the seat reclined
o Use white noise while your baby is swinging, jiggling or swaying
- Use Motion to Calm Your Newborn: Motion is a favorite of babies for soothing. It likely reminds them of the sensations and security of the womb. Movement will often do what no other kind of soothing will do. Each baby is unique. This is why you might want to try a swing that has multiple motion options, like the Graco EveryWay Soother with Removable Rocker. This swing offers eight different ways to swing (including arch, swing, bounce, figure 8, circle, wave, zig-zag, and sway), working in tandem with the multi-directional seat for a total of 16 soothing motions – the most of any swing in the market! The EveryWay Soother also features six swing speeds, three recline positions and two soothing vibration speeds to keep baby comfortable. This swing is exclusively available at Babies R Us.
- Make a Gradual Transition: Keep using the soothing techniques that have been working for your baby in their first few months. If you have used a pacifier, swaddling, or any combination of these, don’t go cold turkey on your baby. Your baby will adjust well if you take it one small step at a time!
One WINNER will win an EveryWay Soother with Removable Rocker!. Sponsor is responsible for sending out the prize (not KTOT) please allow 4-6 weeks. US ONLY! Good luck!