I was recently introduced to the Coolpad Conjr phone, and I gave it a try! I like this phone a lot, being a blogger I need a phone that will do certain tasks. Here are my reasons that I’m ditching my older phone for the Coolpad Conjr.
- The most important part of my phone is the camera! I need a camera that will take SHARP CRISP photos. The Conjr has a 13mp rear facing and 8mp front facing camera which has LED Flash for BOTH cameras, bringing more light to my selfies. I take a lot of selfies because I need to capture all the critical moments so I can share with my readers!
- After playing with the Conjr phone, I found that it is very capable of increasing my productivity by reaching my email, messages, docs, and other apps in a single touch.
- To be honest, I love how the phone fits so comfortable in my hand. The Conjr is slightly curved and has 5′ display that makes looking at my phone so easy on the eyes too! So far this phone is exceeding my requirements.
- Another cool feature that I find very impressive is that is has a Multi Finger Unlock. Unlock your Coolpad Conjr with up to 5 different fingerprints. Protect your personal information, family photos, banking, social media and so much more with a signature that is unique to you. My kids can have their sign-in, and that means they won’t be in my account, messing things up like they sometimes do.
- The best feature is the price…$179.99 for a phone that will assist me in so many ways! Very affordable and fits in my budget.
An extra feature that TRAVELERS can use, it has a dual sim for international travel, enabling two numbers in your phone. Now that is so cool, we go on a lot of cruises, and this would come in handy when we are on the islands.
So as you can see I’m going to be using my new Coolpad Conjr phone for my blogging and everyday tasks. Please visit HERE to learn more about Coolpad’s affordable products.