Are you Ready to Design Your Dream Kitchen?
My mom just went through buying and designing her own house, she said that was the best experience she ever had. She isn’t talking about all the stress that goes into buying a new house but being able to make it YOURS.
What Type of Kitchen Do You Want?
Will it be the family gathering spot, where you cook all day, kids homework area, or morning coffee time. See so many things to think about when designing your kitchen. The kitchen is the room that everyone will use a lot so you will need to make sure it fits everyone’s needs. The best way to go is having a fitted kitchen. A fitted kitchen incorporates all fitted furniture, fitted cupboards, and appliances into the layout of the kitchen. Fitted kitchens are also designed according to the basic functions, activities, and needs of the families who use them.
Click here to see examples of fitted kitchens. Here is an example of one that would work with a busy family with children. While cooking is be prepared the kids can be at the smaller island doing their homework.
Or you can just go for the WOW factor with this fitted kitchen
What Appliances Should You Get?
If you are baker, make sure you get a baking oven- maybe even a dual oven. Do you cook family dinners every week, well then you better think about what would help you out. Having a built-in microwave I know saves a lot space. There is also built-in coffee machines. Just amazing what can be put in a kitchen these days.
What Kind of Work Surface Do You Want?
Work surfaces are one of the most important finishing touches to your brand new kitchen. Choose worktops that complement or contrast your choice of cabinets.
- ENCORE: is non-porous, easy to clean and hygienic – it’s also a very practical choice as the surface is repairable.
- LAMINATE: Practical, durable and with a wide range of patterns, colors and finishes to choose from plus it is a versatile, affordable choice.
- GRANITE: Timeless natural granite is renowned for its superb strength and quality with each piece having a unique color and pattern of its own.
- SMARTSTONE: Manufactured Quartz stone combines quartz, sand and granite with a durable resin making it shock, abrasion and stain resistant.
- VENETO: Looking like traditional stone but offering ease of installation, Veneto worktops are durable, easy to clean and affordable too.
There are many different choices but make sure you pick what is best for you and the family! Also keep in mind what type of storage you will need and what fixtures to have on the cabinets.
Smart people emphasize for the kitchen’s beauty. You should go for kitchen remodeling to change the existing design if it doesn’t suit well to interior design