Keep Things A-Float
- This pool float is so versatile! It converts to a hammock, lounge chair, Drifter, and exercise saddle. If you’ve got a large pool, then you’ll definitely want this for your next pool party!
- Unicorns are trending, so make sure you add some unicorn magic to your pool!
- Challenge your buddies to ride the bull – in the water! This Inflat-A-Bull pool float is absolutely genius!
- Don’t forget about the little ones! This kids Boat Float Floatie has a canopy to protect them from the sun’s UV rays.
- I’m a sucker for all things cacti. Clearly, this cactus floatie was just something we had to add for our pool accessories.
Pool Party Fashion
- When you can’t say it with words – say it with your hat! This floppy hat is perfect to wear by the poolside.
- I will forever be a fan of Ray Ban’s aviator sunglasses. Love that these ones are mainly unisex.
- This canvas bag is the perfect size to fit all the pool essentials.
- Flip flops are vital for pool and/or beach days. I love that these ones are fashionable and lightweight.
- Not a fan of the huge, floppy hats? Get this styling fedora and make sure your noggin is well-protected all summer long.
Pool time Snackin’
- Having a drink by the pool is the essential activity of the summer. Be equipped (and stay safe) with this set of shatterproof and flexible outdoor beer cups.
- When it’s time to take a swimming break, have this novelty item ready to serve your cool lunch! How amazing is this inflatable buffet bar?
- Have a drink handy with this conveniently-sized ice cooler.
- You may be in the water all day, but it’s still important to stay hydrated. Keep this Swell bottle nearby, it’ll come in handy!
- Okay, so this may not be a snack per se, but isn’t it inspiring you to have a handful of pretzels? And as far as I’m concerned, pretzels make for the perfect pool time snack!
For the Pool
- Transform your pool into a volleyball court and challenge your friends to a game!
- Love the fact that this net is so small and compact and can help quickly clean the pool.
- If you’re floating, then your drinks should too, right? Do it in style with these flamingo drink floaties.
- Why risk your phone taking a dunk in the water? These waterproof cases are reliable and will ensure that your phone stays dry even while you’re out for a swim.
- Okay, so this one isn’t for inside the pool per se, but it’s a great organizer to have by the pool. This is ideal for the overly-organized (ie.: me!).