Pizza is one of our favorite meals, and we order probably 3 times a month. Pizza is a meal we like to enjoy watching a movie or on family game night. Now, my kids are teens now, and they EAT! Plus we all have our favorite pizza, but Pepperoni is the one we will always get. Domino’s is our GO TO PIZZA place. I’m not sure if you know, but Domino’s makes pizza ordering SUPER EASY, and as a busy parent, this comes in handy for me. I don’t have to wait on the phone for the next available person; I hate being on hold! You can check out all the options HERE or read more below!
We are not the only ones ordering, each day, more than one million customers enjoy hot, delicious Domino’s products on six continents. Domino’s operates 14,000 stores in more than 85 international markets, all dedicated to the focus of providing great-tasting pizza delivered directly to your door or available for carry-out. Domino’s is all about the customer and the quality of their products. They have all the products we need; pizza, salads, chicken wings, soda, dessert, bread sticks, pasta, and sandwiches.
Couple weeks ago I was at the Domino’s Headquarters in Michigan and learned so much on how Domino’s works. I was impressed on how TECHY a pizza company can be; we were able to check out all the ways to order Domino’s Pizza. Domino’s continues to emphasize the importance of new and emerging technologies in its business. Domino’s wants to give their customers CONVENIENCE, and as a customer, I appreciate that a lot! Of the more than 700 team members at the company’s headquarters in Ann Arbor, Mich., about 1/3 are in the IS department working diligently to bring the next big technological advancement to Domino’s customers. I saw all the offices, and it was amazing how many were for tech department.
Want to know all the ways you can ORDER A PIZZA:
- Google Home: Just say, “Ok Google, talk to Domino’s,” and you can build a new order from scratch, place your Easy Order, reorder your most recent Domino’s order, and track your order using Domino’s Tracker®.
- Facebook Messenger: Go to the Domino’s Facebook page-click the Message button- type Hello or click the Get Started button- place a new order, reorder your Easy Order or most recent order or track an order
- Zero Click Order: You will need to create a Pizza Profile and an Easy Order to use the Zero Click Ordering app- Open app and the countdown begin to place your Easy Order- do nothing! Get app ANDROID–IPHONE.
- Text Ordering: Make sure you have a Pizza Profile and an Easy Order. Sign-up for Text Ordering in your Pizza Profile. Text or the keyword ‘Easy Order’ to DPIZZA (374992) and confirm your order by text.
- Tweet Ordering: Make sure you have a Pizza Profile and an Easy Order. Sign up for Tweet Ordering in your Pizza Profile. Tweet #Easyorder or to @Dominos and confirm your order by a Twitter direct message.
- Amazon Alexa: Make sure you have either a Pizza Profile and an Easy Order or Recent Order, or the phone number for an order you’ve already placed. Download the Alexa app for your mobile device and sign into your Amazon account. Then, on the Alexa app go to “Skills” and enable the Domino’s skill. Ask Alexa to place your Easy Order, Recent Order, or Track your order.
- Samsung SMART TV: Make sure you have a Pizza Profile and an Easy Order or Recent Order, or the phone number for an order you’ve already placed. Download the Domino’s app on your Samsung TV, then sign into your Pizza Profile. Reorder your Easy Order or a Recent Order, and track it right on your TV.
- Ford with SYNC: Sign into your Pizza Profile on the Domino’s app for iPhone or Android and select “keep me signed in.”Say “Mobile apps” then “Domino’s” to activate the app in your Ford with SYNC AppLink, then say, “Place my Easy Order.”
- Smart Watch: Open the Domino’s app on your smartwatch to place your Easy Order or start tracking your order.
- Voice Ordering with Dom: Download the Domino’s app on your iPhone or Android mobile device, and sign into your Pizza Profile. Open the Domino’s app on your device and tap on Dom, the voice ordering icon, then say, “I want my Easy Order.”
- Online- You still can order right on Dominos.com
- Phone– call your local Dominos
As you can see, you NEED set up a Pizza Profile with an Easy Order. Make life easier and set it up today.
NEW PRODUCTS: Domino’s has changed up the BREAD STICKS- no more boring flat sticks oh no! BREAD TWISTS: Parmesan, Garlic and the oh so yummy Cinnamon. I had the pleasure of trying all three when I visited the Domino’s Headquarters (read more HERE) and let me tell you Domino’s hit it out of the park with these twists. Perfect size with such flavor. Of course, the Cinnamon Twist is my favorite but, to be honest; they are all so scrumptious!
Oh yes…a Wedding Registry and I have to say this is freckin awesome! My husband and I will be renewing our vows soon, and I think I will offer this because we have everything a married couple needs except DATE NIGHTS. How cool that would be if our guests were able to set up DateNight gift cards PLUS we can have Domino’s at the party since we all love Pizza! When I was told about this option I knew I had to share with our readers just in case they are thinking about Wedding Registry- sign up HERE!
KTOT NEWS: KTOT and Domino’s want to give one of our readers a $50 Domino’s Gift Card! Please enter below for your chance to WIN! Good Luck and KTOT will mail the winner the Gift Card within 2-4 weeks of closing the giveaway. Only available to US readers.