The one thing that is a must, living down south and having so much sand is the dogs all have heart worm tests and flea medicine. Fleas down here are so bad that we keep the grass short, just to avoid them jumping on us all the time. We have used Flea5X Plus from time to time and this works great, a flea and tick advantage for both dogs and cats from the age od 8 weeks.
Having 7 dogs here and three cats , we want to make sure they are all flea and tick less. What we love about this is it has the same ingredients as Frontline Plus. and contains the fipronil to quickly kill all adult fleas and ticks and any of those nasty chewing lice, that's on your pets. This is great because it also contains methaprene, and insect growth regulator that will kill the eggs and larvae, so two great things in one. Now all the pets are ready for the spring time and the invasion of those horrible fleas. Flea5X Plus is effective against ticks such as the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, the lone star tick and the deer tick, including those that may transmit Lyme disease.
• Each application protects your pet from multiple pests for a full month
• Helps control sarcoptic mange infections in dogs
• Kills fleas that may cause skin allergies
• Waterproof formula won't wash off during swimming or bathing
• Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks (including those that may transmit Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases), and chewing lice
• Compare to Frontline Plus, containing the same active ingredients
• Prevents and controls infestations for 30 days
This is easy to use and is slow acting so over time it will disrupt the nervous system of the fleas and ticks, it also contains a insect growth regulator that will actually stop the dlea life cycle, killing all the eggs and larvae. And the freat thing is its waterproof, so your pet is still protected after swimming and bathing. Springs began and summers coming, protect your fur babies.
Would you use this?