Wish-Bone, makers of the #1 Italian dressing, has seen the trend toward the use of extra virgin olive oil and is bringing their signature “flavor you can see” to a new line of dressings made with this in-demand ingredient – Wish-Bone E.V.O.O. Available nationwide now!
Wish-Bone E.V.O.O. Line has been developed to address the consumers desire for delicious, better-for-you salad dressings options. In our house, we eat salad probably every other day. My daughter, she eats a salad nearly every day. When she saw these dressing she was super excited to try, and she said they put an extra kick to her salad. I’m a tuna fish eater and so instead of mayo (hate mayo) I always use Italian dressing, but now I will be buying more of the E.V.O.O. line because my favorite was the Sundried Tomato.
- Garlic Basil Italian
- Roasted Red Pepper
- Lemon Herb
- Sundried Tomato
- Caesar Vinaigrette
Chefs and food lovers everywhere seek out extra virgin olive oil because of its extremely high quality. It is made from the first pressing of olives, picked at the peak of ripeness to capture the maximum flavor. This makes these dressings a great choice to enhance any salad, marinade or recipe.
I also cooked Chicken in the Garlic Basil Italian- Oh my goodness, my family has asked for that every week now. These dressing just add so much flavor to any dish, the only thing I didn’t like was they went SO FAST!
GOT RECIPE FROM WISH-BONE!
GARLIC BASIL MOZZARELLA STACKER, HERBED MARINATED CHICKEN & 20 MINUTE POTATO SALAD
- Prep Time 20 Minutes
- Marinate Time 30 Minutes to 3 Hours
- Cook Time3 0 Minutes
INGREDIENTS Serves 4
- 1 bottle Wish-Bone® E.V.O.O Garlic & Basil Italian Dressing, divided
- 1-1/2 lbs. bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 lbs. red potatoes cut into ½-inch chunks
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- Pour ½ cup Garlic Basil Italian Dressing over chicken breasts and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes up to 3 hours. Preheat oven to 375°F and place chicken breast in shallow roasting pan. Roast 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large saucepot and add cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat and boil 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain off water and rinse briefly in cold water. Toss potatoes with ½ cup Dressing, celery and mayonnaise. Refrigerate covered tochill.
- Arrange tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and avocado on 4 small plates. Drizzle with remaining dressing.