This post is sponsored by Wild Calling!, and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about The Art of Nutrition, but Kelly’s Thoughts On Things only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Wild Calling! is not responsible for the content of this article.
When it comes to our pets, we are always looking to feed them food that is good for them. I can’t tell you how many different dog food I have been through when it comes to our dogs. Either five out of the six will eat it or only one. When we look for a dog food, we look for food that is all natural and Wild Calling!® is a brand I trust.
When I feed my Fur Babies Wild Calling, I can tell that they love it, they have more energy, love to run around and play and when I call them into the house to eat, they all come running. Good nutrition means eating foods each day that will give our pets the vitamins, minerals, and other things they need to keep their bodies strong. It means our pets eat foods that give them enough calories to have a healthy body weight. It means our pets are getting enough protein to keep their bodies built up and repair any damage they may have.
What I love about Wild Calling! is that they are Real, Honest and True! They care about what goes into the food they make for our pets. The make it with High Quality Protein, that keeps our beloved pets healthy and happy. Wild Calling! is Meat and Protein rich. They believe in grain free nutrition, and their protein is derived from quality animal protein. Rich meats help create an optimal amino acid profile to support healthy muscle growth and increased energy.
GlycoEdge is designed to provide your dog with consistent energy and a low glycemic diet. Made from Tapioca, sweet potatoes, and lentils to provide a low glycemic diet. This all keeps our pets healthier and happier. Letting them be Wild! Another thing about Wild Calling! is that Instead of a strategy they have a story and part of that story is all about quality! Quality is their concern. They believe in using the highest quality ingredients –including hormone and antibiotic-free meat, poultry and fish. Made in the USA. that is how we eat and also how our pets should eat! Wild Calling! is made in the USA.
My fur babies loved the Beef recipe we received. Lady, who is our pickest of all our dogs, loved it! She could not stop eating from her bowl. Lady usually eats just a little and walks away. As you can see from the pictures, she ate all of it and continued to lick her bowl clean.
Points about Wild Calling! Dry Dog Food:
- 0% Chicken, grain, gluten, egg, yeast,corn, wheat or soy
- Formulated as rich meat, single protein diets for dogs with sensitivities or specific dietary needs.
- Packed full of highly digestible meat, poultry or fish protein.
- 100% Grain and Gluten free. 82% Digestible. Up to 77% protein from animal ingredients.
- The first ingredient is always a delicious animal protein like Turkey, Beef or Whitefish.
- Digentle- Their unique ‘Biotic Blend’ combines an organic kelp prebiotic with one of the most effective probiotics available, Bacillus Subtilis for gentle digestion.
- Immune system support from sun-dried fruits and vegetables as well as vitamin C and E
Points about Wild Calling! Wet Food:
- No Vegetable protein,chicken, egg, corn. wheat or soy.
- 100% Grain and Gluten Free.
- The Liver in each can is protein specific, example: rabbit has rabbit liver, buffalo has buffalo liver.
- First ingredient is always a delicious animal protein like rabbit, turkey, salmon and lamb. available in 10 dog varieties and 8 cat varieties.
Wild Calling! was started by a father and his two sons. They wanted to feed their own pets something decent. Instead of the typical pet food with add fillers and emulsifiers and artificial products. So they decided to start a family business making pet food that was all natural, grain free and that actually promoted the health of dogs and cats. It took them years to get the right formulation, but it was worth the wait, because they love their pets! You can find their story on the back of the kibble bags!
My pets prefer Wild Calling! And if that is what they would like to eat then that is what I will buy them. Wild Calling! Is The Art of Nutrition!
Find Wild Calling in a Store near you!