WatchMinder– Simple, Programmable, Discreet
- Choose a pre-programmed message or create your own personalized message.
- Choose a fixed time or interval.
- The WatchMinder will discreetly cue you through your day.
- The WatchMinder is designed to help children and adults with ADHD and those with other special needs.
- The watch helps people manage their time, stay focused and helps them modify their thoughts and behaviors.
- Invented by a child psychologist, the WatchMinder is being used world-wide by over 50,000 people.
The WatchMinder is an ideal assistive tool to help the elderly, the hard-of-hearing, or those with chronic disease comply with their medication regiments. The WatchMinder uses a vibration system that is easy to feel and discreetly alerts the user to take a specific medication or perform a specific task. My grandpa is always forgetting his medicine so this would be perfect for him.
The WatchMinder was invented by a child psychologist who specializes in attention and learning disorders. The WatchMinder allows the user to create discreet cues throughout the day to perform specific tasks or modify or reinforce specific behaviors.
The WatchMinder is an ideal assistive tool for behavior modification and self-monitoring. The WatchMinder’s unique training mode allows the user to set up discreet reminders on fixed or random intervals throughout one’s day. I need this one- telling me to PAY ATTENTION, by 3 pm I’m so distracted by then but I need to focus.
With its discreet vibration and unique training mode, the WatchMinder has literally thousands of everyday uses! The WatchMinder is particularly effective for those interested in practicing and reinforcing healthy behaviors and can be an integral aspect of any wellness, exercise, or relaxation program. I can see using this to tell me to drink my water.
Order your WATCHMINDER HERE