10 Tips For Getting Your Car Ready For Warm Weather Driving
You have been hiding inside the house for several months now. As warmer months are approaching, you must be planning to get out and go for a long drive. But there are certain things you need to do to your car to make it ready for warm weather driving. Here are a few tips:
1. Check your brakes: After chilly winter months, check your brakes and make sure that they are working fine. If you find excessive chatter, grinding, screeching or squealing, it may need a checkup.
2. Store away the winter tires: If you have winter tires on your car, remove them and store them away for summer months. Rotating all-season radials is equally important too.
3. Check your wiper blades: Your car wipers must have worked hard to wipe away the dirt from your windshield during winter. Now that the summer is approaching, get them replaced early so that you do not get caught up in a rain with no visibility.
4. Clean up the underbody of your car: Not only wash the exterior of your car, but also rinse the underbody to remove any salt built-up due to rusting or erosion. Use a hose or high-pressure sprayer to do this efficiently.
5. Give it a protectant: Your car seats, rim and other vinyl surfaces may get cracked or faded due to exposure to sun in the summers. So, apply a protectant to keep your things safe from sun.
This article was written for Central Avenue Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, you can read the full article here.