Did you know that artificially alkaline waters should be AVOIDED as a daily drinking water? I didn’t know that. I learned a lot about what water should contain and how special Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water is for our water intake. Clinical studies have shown artificially alkaline waters can cause damaging side effects. Think of them as the GMO’s of the water world.
Waiākea drinking water you can:
- For every liter of Waiākea you buy, Waiākea donates 650 liters of clean water to those in need in Africa and throughout the world, through our incredible partner, PumpAid.org.
- Completely isolated from the rest of the world, Waiākea offers purity in its ultimate, untainted form.
- Waiākea to be the first Hawaiian bottled water to be certified CarbonNeutral®.
- Waiākea, Bottled with Mother Earth in Mind®
- Aids in the proper flow of flow of fluids and nutrients in cells help the brain, nerves and muscles function correctly and plays an
- Waiākea was founded to create positive change for not only the environment but also for people in need throughout the world.
There is a vast difference between artificially alkaline water (AQUAhydrate, Essentia, and Smart Water) and naturally alkaline water that most consumers are unaware of the difference. Most alkaline waters on the market use ionizers and processes such as electrolysis, or even sodium bicarbonate to artificially create alkaline water from municipal sources. Water companies are stripping water of their naturally alkaline state to re-add in these materials and make it a higher pH when in reality, they are just making the water worse for consumers.
Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water is naturally filtered through thousands of feet of porous volcanic rock that provides a variety of health benefits. It is one of the most naturally alkaline waters in the world with a pH level recently tested at 8.8. Naturally alkaline water also has many health benefits and helps to neutralize acids and remove toxins from the body.
Waiakea also contains the recommended daily intake of silica giving it a uniquely smooth feel. Studies show that drinking water containing silica can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s by up to 11%. Waiakea is electrolyte-rich, containing 100% naturally occurring electrolytes such as sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium, which contribute to the unique pH of the water. Waiakea is also the first U.S. bottled water to be certified carbon neutral for its variety of unparalleled eco-initiatives. Additionally, to promote drinking ethically, for every one liter bought, Waiakea donates 650 liters of clean water to disadvantaged communities in rural Africa through Pump Aid. Currently, Waiakea‘s efforts have led to more than 160 million liters of donated water.