What the heck is a Moscow Mule?
A Moscow mule, also known as a Vodka buck, is a buck made with a high quality vodka, a spicy ginger beer, and lime juice, garnished with a slice or wedge of lime. It is usually served in a copper mug
Create your own Moscow Mule at home:
- Fill your Moscow Mule Mug with ice
- Add 2 ounces of vodka
- half an ounce of lime juice
- top with ginger beer
- add a sprig of mint
So now you know what and how so lets see about the MUG
This mug is also ideal for enjoying cool, refreshing drinks year round. The perfect drinking companion for hot summer afternoons, the traditional copper mug becomes chilly to the touch when filled with the iced beverage of your choice.
About the Mug:
- Double wall stainless steel lining with a copper plated exterior
- Capacity 15-ounce / 450ML
- Classic Mug for Moscow Mule cocktail
- Wipe clean with warm damp cloth and hand dry clean
- Not for use in microwave or dishwasher
Where can you BUY this MUG- AMAZON
Want to WIN a Mug?