Perfect for the Young Artist
– 4 Staggered Shelves to hold Artist Paints & Supplies
– Large A-Frame/Lyre Easel with sturdy 3-Leg Construction
– French Designed Rear Support Easel
– Great for beginning artists or students working in a small studio or dormitory
– Folds flat for storage into a small space and for transporting. Accommodates canvas art up to 42″ high
When you see all the features you know, you are getting a useful easel. My daughter is 11 yrs old and loves ART a lot. Her daddy is an airbrush artist and has his own easel, so she wanted one for herself. She loves that it has shelves (dad’s doesn’t) so she can put her paint and brushes right there while she is painting. When the big box arrived at our door, my husband wasn’t very happy he had to put together, so it sat in the box for couple days. My daughter wanted to paint, so she put it together herself, and it maybe took 30 minutes she said. I was so proud of her and so darn happy it was a very easy setup. She might have still been waiting. It is very sturdy, which is a big plus with me because I don’t need this falling apart while she is painting, big mess!
This easel is perfect for her room, and if she wants to move into the kitchen, outside or the living room, it is super easy to move it since it folds up.
This is perfect for the beginner that can take care of this beautiful wood easel. Also, since it does fold up, it won’t take up too much room if you have a small house or room.
My daughter loving her easel: