Traveling is always fun, mix in when you’re having a birthday and want to make it a really special birthday for a loved one. Sometimes we don’t know what type of present we should get when we are away from home. That is were Edible Arrangements comes in.
How can you make a loved one (especially a child) feel “birthday special” away from home? Follow these tips to take your next party “on the road!”
1) Fit the celebration to the destination Theme a birthday dinner or other meal to the location of your vacation. For example, visiting a dude ranch? Pack western-themed party goods and work with the hotel to create a cake and other birthday goodies!
2) You’ve got mail! It is still a thrill to get an actual card in the mail. Mail cards in advance to your destination and encourage friends and family to do the same.
3) Shopping spree As nice as it is to receive thoughtful gifts, a gift purchased during a memorable vacation can be even more special.
4) Create a photo book Today’s technology available at places like CVS and Wal-Mart can help even the least talented to create a photo book in under an hour. Timed right, you can present the book as a gift while still enjoying the trip!
5) Special delivery Nothing says birthday like an Edible Arrangement delivered to your hotel or resort. You can personalize with a balloon, and don’t forget chocolate dipped fruit! Edible Arrangements can deliver just about anywhere!
My family and I thoroughly enjoyed picking our favorite fruits from the gorgeous bouquet. From the moment it came through the door till the last piece of fruit was eaten, it put a smile on all of our faces. Devon especially loves the chocolate covered strawberries! The arrangement was so delicious. I would definitely order one of these for my loved ones.