What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about planning a tropical trip? Well, most people are going to immediately reflect on how much it’s going to take out of them financially. Now that may indeed be the case, but there is another thing you have to worry about. That particular aspect is whether or not you will have to obtain a Visa first. So you have to think about what you can do in order to solve this issue.
It would be great if you could take your family on vacation to the tropical sites. Although, if you don’t have a Visa it can get hectic and stressful. At that point, it may not seem like you’ll be able to get things going. So what if I told you that there is a beneficial way to do so? Wouldn’t it be wonderful to plan a vacation and not have to stress about too many things? Go ahead and check out the information I have for you below.
ESTA For US Travel
Getting your Visa can be a complicated process that can weigh a ton on your shoulders. That’s why you should turn to none other than the ESTA Application System!
For starters, the ESTA is a unique document that gives citizens of the participating countries the ability to travel the US without the traditional visa. Not only that, but you’ll be able to stay for 90 days or less without any problems! The process is simple, and all you have to do is meet the requirements and guidelines. These are established by the Department of Homeland Security.
Travelers must also comply with the eligibility standards of the VWP while also having a valid Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) approval. You will need this authorization prior to your departure.
Keep Your Options Open
Now there are indeed several reasons and ways you can go about planning the perfect trip for your family. In fact, check out these reasons that qualify in the ESTA area:
- Vacation (Holiday)
- Visiting friends or relatives
- Medical treatment
- Participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social or service organizations
- Participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating
- Consult with business associates
- Attend a scientific, educational, professional, or business convention or conference
- Attend short-term training (you may not be paid by any source in the U.S. with the exception of expenses incidental to your stay)
- Negotiate a contract
It may seem like anything goes when it comes to getting ESTA, but that’s not the case. Some activities are not permitted under the VMP, and that require nonimmigrant visas for travel including the following:
- Study For Credit
- Work as foreign press, radio, film, journalists, or other information media
- Permanent residence in the United States
There is one more thing you have to take into mind, though. Also a valid citizenship from a participating Visa Waiver Program country, each individual needs:
- Must have a valid ESTA prior to departure
- Must have a round-trip ticket indicating a return flight
- Must travel on an approved carrier via air or sea.
Planning the perfect vacation to the tropics is indeed stressful enough already. Although with what ESTA has to offer everything can go a lot smoother. You will be able to knock out the aspect of getting a Visa, plus you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy yourself when you are gone. Ther is nothing like getting the chance to plan the perfect vacation for you as a whole, or for your families. So go ahead and check out all the information I have for you above. Make your next vacation a lot simpler, so you can have a nice relaxing time at the destination you pick in the US.
So, start planning your next vacation and check out what ESTA can do for you!
Connect with ESTA: Site