One thing my husband does before we go on a road trip is check the tire pressure. I’m going, to be honest here… I have NEVER used a Tire Gauge before so I don’t know how other gauges stand up to this one, but they better be good. The TireTek Premium Pressure Gauge was so easy to use and super easy to connect. I was like…is that it! It was right on because we checked with the Gas Station gauge too just to compare. My husband had to laugh when I told him I’ve never checked the tire pressure..I let him (I know “let”) do all the car stuff. He took this gauge for his truck and told me he will buy a new Tire Tek. My husband also said it was very good quality and made to stand up to anything. It was raining when we used it and it worked wonderfully.
Please check out the reasons WHY you need a TireTek Gauge:
- HEAVY DUTY steel & brass construction with a rugged gear-style rubber protector ensures this top-rated tire pressure gauge is built to last.
- RELIABLE 0-60 psi mechanical tire gauge that DOES NOT RELY ON BATTERIES, so it won’t let you down and will work perfectly in all weather conditions.
- EASY TO USE with a larger 2-inch display dial and 360 degrees swivel chuck enabling you to view the tire pressure reading clearly from any angle.
- CALIBRATED to ANSI B40.1 Grade B (±2%) international accuracy standard and featuring an integrated
bleed button for accurate tire pressure adjustment.
- LARGER 2″ DIAL
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL CHUCK
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- FREE GEAR-STYLE CASE BOOT
- INTEGRATED BLEED BUTTON
- MECHANICAL GAUGE
Benefits of using the TireTek Premium Tire Pressure Gauge:
SAVE MONEY ON TIRES – preventing over/under inflation dramatically reduces tire wear
SAVE MONEY ON FUEL – maintaining your tires at the correct pressure can save you $100’s
GET BETTER HANDLING – regular tire monitoring ensures optimum vehicle performance
KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE – under inflation is the most common cause of tire failure