The number one word I cannot deal with in my house right now is…….. “teething”. It’s a horrible, no good, very bad word right now! My daughter is currently 9months old, and I swear has been teething for 6months of that! Oh how many teeth does she have you ask??? Absofrickinlutly none, nadda, zlitch! She has been on the verge of popping her teeth now for six months and I kid you not they taunt me! I see the little whites just underneath the skin and yet they refuse to pop though! Her gums swell, and I think, ” any day now, any day!” Yet, a few days later it’s like her teeth decided it’s not a good time after all to come out. Meanwhile, my 9 month old daughter has rode the teething roller coaster for months, in pain and discomfort. Sleep is a distant memory to us both. Naturally as a result of all this (dare I say it…) Teething! I have just about every kind of teether known to man. However, we recently got Star Teether Balls from babynow and they are fantastic! The freezer teethers are great and all but, the Star Teether balls have multiple nubbies on them all with different textures just waiting to be gnawed on. The balls bounce and jingle too so they are playful and fun when she does not see a need to shove them in her mouth. Beyond just a simple soothing teether babynow Star Teether Balls are perfect for all babies because they:
- come with a lifetime Guarantee (when registered)
- are BPA Free and safe to put in your freezer
- come in bright colors stimulating colors
- make music with the jiggle bell inside
- have a unique dimensional design
- are designed minimize pain when baby gnaws on the nubs she gets a gentle gum massage
- are cognitively appropriate for babies and stimulate learning
- make a great baby shower gift for a girl/ boy or twins (two balls in each set)
Once baby is done teething I can still see these little balls being used. My 8 year old thinks even the balls are cool! More importantly, Star Teethers are great for learning to throw and since they bounce so even Toddlers will find use for the Star Teether Balls!
Check out the Star Teether Balls from Babynow on Amazon and tell us what you think about them!