Sunglasses are the PERFECT GIFT because they are Fun & Fashionable and you won’t offend anyone by buying the wrong size. My husband has got in trouble way too many times buying the wrong size in clothing that he stopped buying me clothes. Which is perfectly fine by me! So why not GIVE sunglasses- everyone loves sunglasses! I’ve done my research on sunglasses, so I’m going to give you a couple of HINTS about purchasing glasses- really can’t go wrong but you do want to buy what will flatter the person, though.
- Oblong Face- go for the chunky rectangle or wrap glasses
- Square Face-go for glasses with round bottom
- Rounded Face- go for rectangle or square frame
Where to buy SUNGLASSES…well of course, the Sunglass Warehouse where they have something for EVERYONE!
Sunglass Warehouse has hundred of glasses for under $20, so that is a perfect GIFT GIVING price. I’m on a budget so I can pick out a few for gifts and myself! My daughter is always stealing my glasses, so I got her very own!
Here I am in 2 pairs I like:
We live in California, so we need SUNGLASSES!
Want to hear more why I shop at Sunglass Warehouse:
- Fast Delivery- if you order before 2 pm ET (m-f) then you can get the glasses in the mail the same day! That is excellent news for all the procrastinators out there!
- No Hassle Return- if you are not 100% satisfied then you can return with full refund. See even if you get a pair they don’t like or work for them then you can return.
- Top Notch GLASSES! All their sunglasses come with UV400 lenses that protect and look good!
- The best reason is how AFFORDABLE they are- come on under $20 you can get a pair of glasses that are amazing that protect and have you looking fabulous!