With Back To School in full swing now we are pleased to be able to share our favorite backpacks HERE, but we want to share what goes inside the backpacks. There are so many backpack essentials but here are some of our favorite products for back to school!
First up is the PLANNER!
Now there are so many different kinds and sizes, so you need to get what works for you! We like the Academic Planner: A Tool for Time Management from Order Out Of Chaos. My kids are always striving to do well in school, and one thing that keeps them organized is planners. My daughter likes her planner to be a bit smaller so she can fit in the backpack without it getting all lost with her notebooks. Then my son wants his planner to be the same size of his notebooks so he can just grab it out of his backpack at school.
Visit Order Out Of Chaos then Follow on Facebook–Twitter–Instagram-Pinterest
20% off coupon that expires on September 30th-the code is PLANNER20
We can’t forget about PENS/PENCILS.
My favorite things are PENS! I also think my daughter has my love for them too. A good pen can change a piece of paper in so many ways. Also when my kids hit 8th grade, I was told I couldn’t buy them Crayola markers/crayons anymore. Okay fine so here are some bomb pencils and pens for you to check out!
Prismacolor Pencils 24 count: $50.23
Unleash your creativity no matter what your school age, make your school life more colorful!
- Available in 150 colors.
- Soft leads create a smooth color laydown for superior blending and shading.
- Thick, long-lasting color cores resist breakage and bring bold statements to life.
- Sold individually in sets (12, 24, 36, 48, 72, 132 and 150 count).
Now don’t get shocked about the price because these pencils are so worth it! Prismacolor is a brand that works with artists, so they know what is needed, and they do the job in such a brilliant way plus all the colors. My daughter did a project for a class last week, and she was the only one who colored her maze in so she got an A+!
Prismacolor Premier Fine Tip Illustration Markers: 8 counts: $29.97
Not everyone uses their computers to complete a school project, go old school and add color and fun to your classroom notes!
- Premium pigmented ink is acid-free, lightfast, permanent, water resistant, smear resistant when dry and won’t bleed through paper
- Prismacolor artist-quality markers come in a variety of tip sizes and brush tips and are sold individually to keep you covered no matter the task at hand
Make any class more fun, instead of writing words, draw a picture to help with your studies!
- Durable hard case opens into a stand-up easel for easy storage and access.
- Available in 12 bold and brilliant colors that won’t bleed through paper.
- Fine point draws sharp details for dazzling journals!
- Quick-drying, acid-free ink is water, fade, and smear resistant.
My daughter has been using her sharpies almost every day, creating pictures on her notebooks, letters to friends with cute emojis on them, and other fun stuff. She isn’t into computers yet, so if Sharpies can keep her busy I’m all for it!
Some left-handed love from Paper Mate, this grip is especially for those who think with their right brain!
- Must have for the artsy and creative type!
- Quick drying ink dries x3 faster for reduced smearing.
- Available in 14 brilliant gel ink colors.
- Ergonomic comfort grip wraps the entire pen.
- No more hand cramping left-handers!
Both my kids are lefties, so they shared these with each other, which surprised me but they work perfectly for papers for school. My son has already requested more for school. He likes how they write and don’t hurt his hand when he is writing.
We all know binders go hand and hand with backpacks but why not this year rock a cool one! Check out Avery’s new Peek a View binders and dividers featuring emojis, which launched on World Emoji Day in July. A leader in durable back-to-school supplies, Avery introduces the trendsetting binders and matching dividers to let students express their creativity and personalities while keeping their school work organized. The unique Peek a View binders feature a variety of fun, expressive emoji cover designs of people, dogs, and cats that students can customize to fit their mood – nerd face for history class, sad face for math class, sweat face for PE, etc.
The fun thing is you can download a FREE EMOJI TEMPLATE print it out and bam you have a new emoji every day! My daughter almost peed on her self when I pulled out this emoji binder. She is all about emoji! Even called me old the other day because I don’t use emoji in my text. Of course Avery brand is a must for school products, they are always durable and last a long time.
All kids should have a water bottle of some sort in their backpack, keeping hydrated is essential in school! So here are two different kinds but both are used by my kids. Check both of them out and get whatever one that will work for you!
Contigo AutoSeal West Loop Travel Mug $20.99 16 oz.
Got a lot to carry for school? Never spill again and always keep your favorite caffeinated drink with you, it will stay hot or cold all through even the most boring class!
- Thermalock™ vacuum-insulated stainless steel keeps beverages hot for up to 5 hours or cold for up to 12 hours.
- Patented AUTOSEAL® lid automatically seals between sips to eliminate spills and leaks.
- Lid-lock prevents accidental pressing of AUTOSEAL button.
- Easy, one-handed use with no caps or spouts to remove.
- Lid underside flips completely open for easy cleaning.
My son has been bringing hot tea on cold days to school and cold water this week since it’s been so cold. This helps him out when he gets thirsty and saves me money since he hasn’t for soda money all week! Keeping hydrated in school is important.
Contigo Spill-Proof Kid’s Tumbler $9.99 12oz.
NEW! For those kids that like to toss their toys everywhere, go ahead let them throw this one everywhere it won’t budge!
- Ages 3+
- Fill up those tumblers and hit the road with no worries as the spill-proof valve in straw eliminates leaks and spills.
- Silicone grommet seals around the straw for extra leak protection.
- Skid-proof bottom pad ensures drink stays on the table (and not on the floor).
My daughter is middle school, and they don’t allow water bottles unless they are spill proof so this is perfect! Plus they don’t allow the students to leave to get water, so she makes sure she fills it up at home and is good all day.
Another must have for the backpack is a bag that will hold all the small items that are needed but no place to put…that is when Zizzybee Bag comes in handy!
ZizzyBee creates innovative, reusable, and washable zippered mesh storage bags. They’re see-through, so you’ll always know what’s inside. They come in several sizes to hold everything, from snacks to toys and sports equipment. They’re accented with bright colors and patterns, a far cry from boring plastic bins. And because you can use them over and over, you won’t be adding to the world’s waste by using resealable plastic bags.
If you’ve got stuff, ZizzyBee can help you organize it! There are so many things I know I would love to have a ZizzyBee bag for….snack, travel, papers, socks, beach gear, art supplies…the list goes on and on! My daughter uses her ZizzyBee bag for school supplies in her backpack, keeps everything organized and in one place.
Like most parents, Lisa Paul loves her kids, but she can do away with the clutter that comes with them. She wanted a practical, child safe, well-designed, earth friendly solution and she found it. She invented the ZizzyBee collection of washable, reusable, see-through mesh storage bags. For more information on ZizzyBee visit: www.zizzybeebags.com.