Who does not love any sweet, frozen treats? I know in this house we all do all most all the time. But we also want something that’s good tasting and won’t has us gaining so much weight. Have you ever heard of Artic Zero, they are so good and comes in some great flavors?
ARCTIC ZERO®, the pioneer of Fit Frozen Desserts, is celebrating its Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor and has a No-Bake Peanut Butter Bites recipe that will make any PB lover happy. The best part? These bites are protein-filled and are made with healthy sugars without all the fat and calories of traditional peanut butter cookies.
Made without all the fat and calories. Handcrafted from premium ingredients, ARCTIC ZERO is low glycemic, lactose free and GMO free. It’s the perfect zero-guilt pleasure whenever your sweet tooth strikes. And we are always looking for something sweet to eat, around here.
Made with the finest quality whey protein and sweetened with antioxidant-rich monk fruit, our desserts are nutrition-packed to boost energy, improve muscle tone and help you be your best. You won’t find any artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors here. So not only is it good it is also very healthy. So whether you’re looking for a post-workout snack, watching your weight or following a special diet, our handcrafted desserts are the perfect way to taste the sweet life with zero guilt.
We found a recipe that we want to try.
- 8 ounces dates
- 1 pint Chocolate Peanut Butter ARCTIC ZERO
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- canola spray
- 1/2 cup 60% cocoa chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1. Cover an 8″ x 8″ pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2. Carefully cut the dates open and discard the pits. Place the dates in a bowl and cover with warm water. Let sit in the water for 30 minutes. Drain the water.
- 3. Set out the ARCTIC ZERO to soften for 5-10 minutes.
- 4. In a blender or food processor, blend the dates, walnuts, peanuts and cocoa powder together until almost completely pulverized. (You’ll have to stir the mixture around between pulses because it will become sticky.)
- 5. Scoop the date mixture into your prepared pan. Spray your fingers with the canola spray and evenly push down the mixture along with the bottom of the pan, in an even layer.
- 6. With a spatula, spread the ARCTIC ZERO on top of the date mixture into an even layer.
- 7. Meanwhile, in a microwavable safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips and heavy cream for 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until melted and combined. Be careful not to over heat. Mine took 45 seconds total.
- 8. Quickly spread the chocolate mixture over the ARCTIC ZERO and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- 9. Remove from the freezer and take out the chocolate filled parchment paper from the pan onto a cutting board.
- 10. With a sharp knife, quickly cut into 16 one-inch squares. (If the date mixture starts to thaw out, it will become sticky and hard to cut. Simply put the squares back into the freezer until it’s hard enough to work with again.)
- 11. Serve immediately or put on a parchment paper covered plate and put back into the freezer.
So whether you’re looking for a post-workout snack, watching your weight or following a special diet, our handcrafted desserts are the perfect way to taste the sweet life with zero guilt.
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine is chocolate chip mint