As we all know, October is around the corner and with it comes National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. That’s right, BCA month is indeed an important month for women all over the world. It’s a month where those who are breast cancer fighters and survivors are recognized.
Now there are several ways that people can go about showing their support. For the most part, people wear the BCA color all month which is pink! That specific color has been the breast cancer color for as long as I can remember. So what if I told you that you could sport your love for the pink in a special way! Go ahead and check out all the information I have for you below.
Even The Smell Of Pink Is Good
Taking the time to show how much of a supporter of breast cancer is indeed amazing itself. Although, have you ever considered surprising a survivor with something special? Here are a few options that might be the perfect BCA gift you are hoping to find:
- Vera Wang Truly Pink – this was inspired by the grace of a single rose that’s deep in its complexity. Its top notes bring out white freesia united along with apricot and litchi. As for the base notes, they feature an iris and creamy woodsy notes too.
- Lacoste Love of Pink – who’s fragrance is a fruity chypre perfume perfect for any woman to where. It has a beautiful composition that encompasses the aromas like red orange, lemon, pink magnolia., quince blossom, and much more.
- Gap So Pink – this Floral Green fragrance features lily, sweet pea, and grapefruit. It is perfect for daytime wear.
- Lacoste Joy of Pink – its zests are refreshing, awakening and exhilarating. The fragrance opens with bright and sparkling grapefruit aromasThe composition closes with cedar and musk, which give a strong base to this light and gentle fragrance.
- Mandarina Duck Cute Pink – is a beautiful floral fragrance has top notes of blackcurrant, raspberry, peach, and pear; its middle notes are lily, gardenia, hibiscus and vanilla; base notes are sandalwood and musk.
Now you have the chance to turn Breast Cancer Awareness Month into more than a celebration. So go ahead and check out all the information I have for you above.