Skylanders Imaginators pre-order 9/12
Before he began training Brawlers, Air Strike trained birds – especially the rare Blue Zephyr Falcons. They were once one of Skylands’ most endangered species, but Air Strike taught them how to defend themselves from predators… and not fly into windows. Birds would come from all over Skylands to learn his proven techniques. But despite their new defensive skills, the Blue Zephyr Falcons continued to be hunted by a band of evil trolls, who liked to use their eggs in blue-bacon omelets. So it was time for Air Strike to strikeback!
Portal Masters can unleash their imaginations like never before when Skylanders® Imaginators launches on October 16 in North America! Skylanders Imaginators gives kids the power to create Skylanders and bring them to life for the first time in an all-new adventure with a compelling storyline, puzzles, battles, and a new lineup of heroes and villains. Since the inception of Skylanders®, kids around the world have imagined their own Skylanders characters. Toys for Bob, the originators of Skylanders and pioneers of Toys-to-Life, is back as the lead development team. Skylanders Imaginators will offer fans more choices than ever before with infinite possibilities to create! Now fans can create their own Skylanders with endless combinations of powers, abilities, catchphrases and much more that deliver hours of replayable fun.
Skylanders Imaginators supports the 300+ character toys from all previous Skylanders games — including Skylanders® SuperChargers, Skylanders® Trap Team, Skylanders® SWAP ForceTM, Skylanders® Giants and Skylanders® Spyro’s Adventure — that kids can enjoy in the real-world and in the virtual game world. As players add new Skylanders to their collection, they expand their in-game experiences.
• Create your own Skylander – For the first time, fans can bring their imaginations to life and create their own Skylanders called Skylanders Imaginators. With endless creation options of powers, abilities, catchphrases, appearance and much more, kids can build their very own creations from their imaginations, or use the randomize feature to allow the game to choose parts for them.
• Creation Crystal – Skylanders Imaginators introduces a new toy type — a Creation Crystal. This vessel allows players to create and transport their unique Skylanders to consoles at anytime, anywhere! Creation Crystals are elementally aligned. Portal Masters can create one character per Creation Crystal.
• Meet the Senseis – The Skylanders franchise continues to offer engaging characters that kids love to discover as they play the game. Skylanders Imaginators introduces new guest stars to Skylanders called Senseis. Skylanders Senseis include 20 new characters and 11 former villains, including Kaos and the return of Crash Bandicoot and Dr. Neo Cortex. Each Sensei is a master of one of 10 powerful Battle Classes (e.g., Knight, Sorcerer, Brawler and more). Being the master of these Battle Classes, only Senseis have the ability to unleash Sky-Chi – the ultimate Battle Class super move.
Skylanders Senseis have a master-to-apprentice relationship with newly created Imaginator Skylanders. This is supported in-game through the Sensei unlocking of unique Imaginator weapons, the increase of Imaginator level caps, providing access to special areas in the game, as well as the unlocking of new Secret Techniques for Imaginators of the same class.
• New Storyline and Gameplay – Skylanders Imaginators features an all-new adventurefilled, comedic and charming story with fun new characters, as well as returning franchise favorites. The game delivers a diverse and dynamic story-driven gameplay experience, focused on the magic of sparking imagination, inspiration and excitement of kids as they create their own superheroes – all set within a variety of compelling new environments. Additionally, Skylanders Imaginators will support local co-op multiplayer. Players can place two Creation Crystals or two toys or a combination of the Crystals and toys on the Portal of Power to maximize the fun!
• Crash Bandicoot – An all-new Crash Bandicoot-inspired level — Thumpin’ Wumpa Islands — is steeped in nostalgic Crash gameplay. Thumpin’ Wumpa Islands is packed with TNT boxes, crabs, hazards, temple ruins, Wumpa Fruit, exploding crates and more. It also includes special Crash Zones that bring back the classic massive boulder chases from the original Crash games. The Thumpin’ Wumpa Islands level will be available to players who purchase the Skylanders Imaginators Starter Pack featuring Crash Bandicoot for PlayStation consoles at launch. The level will then become available to all platforms via purchase of the Skylanders Imaginators Thumpin’ Wumpa Islands Adventure pack this holiday.
• Returning Core Characters – Skylanders Imaginators also will feature fan-favorite characters, such as Spyro, Stealth Elf, Jet-Vac and Eruptor who make an appearance in the storyline of the game
Skylanders Imaginators Launch Platforms: PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system Xbox 360™ and Xbox One™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft Nintendo Wii U™
Thumpin’ Wumpa Islands Adventure Pack:
Includes Crash Bandicoot and Dr. Neo Cortex as fully playable toys. Available on Xbox 360™ and Xbox One™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as Nintendo Wii U this holiday.
Release Dates: October 16, 2016 (North America), October 14, 2016 (Europe), October 13, 2016 (Australia/New Zealand)
MSRP: $9.99 – Individual Creation Crystals $14.99 – Individual Sensei toys $29.99 – Skylanders Imaginators Thumpin’ Wumpa Islands Adventure pack (holiday 2016) $74.99 – Skylanders Imaginators Starter Pack (includes two Senseis, one Creation Crystal, Portal of Power and the full AAA game and more) $99.99 – Skylanders Imaginators Starter Pack Featuring Crash Bandicoot (includes Crash Bandicoot and Dr. Neo Cortex as playable toys – plus Starter Pack characters, a Creation Crystal, Portal of Power® and the full AAA game) $99.99 – Dark Edition Starter Pack
Pre-Order at www.skylanders.com!
Enter to WIN one HERE