I’m a redhead, so I need SUNSCREEN, but I don’t like sunscreens due to how greasy they are when applied to my face. I usually break out when I put sunscreen on my face. So I don’t use sunscreen on my face anymore. Well, I came across SkinMedica Total Defense Sunscreen SPF 50+, and this might be the lotion I need.
I put it on my face when I went walking the other day and no greasy face or oily, so I love it. It also is Sports-Ready Formulation plus Water-Resistant up to 80 minutes. Revolutionary superscreen goes beyond UV protection to defend against harmful infrared rays while supporting the skin’s ability to restore itself. What…protect and heal!
- Reduced the appearance of fine lines and coarse wrinkles.
- Improves skin texture, skin smoothness, and skin tone evenness.
- Supports the skin’s ability to restore itself.
- Rejuvenates photodamaged skin.
- Protection from skin damaging effects of UVA + UVB + Infrared-A.
- Apply on about 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply every two hours and after towel drying, swimming, or sweating to avoid lowering protection.
The sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage so to decrease this risk, use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher so why not give SkinMedica’s new TOTAL DEFENSE + REPAIR® SPF 50+ a chance!
All skin types can use this plus it is always important to PROTECT your skin.