I found another great recipe for you all to try.. Slow Cooker Lasagna Alfredo. This was so easy to prepare and was so yummy! I hope you enjoy it as much as my family did.
- 1lb bulk Italian sausage
- 2bags (14.4 oz each) frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry, thawed and well drained
- 2cans (18 oz each) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- 12uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3cups shredded Italian cheese blend (12 oz)
- 1. In 12-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Stir in vegetables and cooking sauce.
- 2. Spray 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Spoon 1 1/2 cups of the sausage mixture into slow cooker; top with 4 noodles, broken into pieces to fit. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers two more times–except do not top with remaining 1 1/2 cups of cheese. (Refrigerate remaining cheese while lasagna cooks.) Top noodles evenly with remaining sausage mixture, completely covering noodles.
- 3. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 4 to 5 hours or until noodles are tender. Sprinkle top of lasagna with remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese. Cover and let stand about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. Cut into pieces, or spoon out to serve.
I hope you love it.. Here is the original recipe.