This is a sponsored post on behalf of Tatu Digital Media. All opinions are 100% my own.
I will be the first to admit I love shopping and so that also means I love GIFT CARDS plus saving money! Finding a deal is even sweeter when I do my shopping. This week my DEAL is at Safeway– from 4/16-4/22, purchase $100 or more in Visa gift cards and get $10 off.
With summer fast approaching that means road trips, weddings, birthdays and graduation. So I need to prepare! Why not buy gift cards to help me be on top of these events that are happening. Gift Cards make great gifts, here are some IDEAS!
- Graduation~ Grads can stockpile their gift cards and get whatever they might need for college or a new job.
- Road Trips~ Visa cards for food and gas help out a lot!
- Weddings~ You don’t know what the newlyweds need so get them a gift card so they can pick out their gift.
- Birthdays~ Teens love gift cards, and I have two of them so you know I stock up when I can.
I always carry a $50 Visa Card in my purse just in case I need an emergency purchase. We all have been there when our bank card doesn’t go through, or you can’t find your debit card.
How Does This DEAL Work:
- Purchase $100 or more in Visa gift cards & get $10 off
- See store for details.
- Ends 4/22
- Find a store near you! >>http://bit.ly/1SFCIMB
TIP #1: Want to Earn Credit Card Rewards?
Use your favorite rewards credit card to purchase the Visa gift cards, then you can earn points, miles or a percentage back on your purchase, in addition to the $10 saved when purchasing $100. WOW, BONUS!
TIP #2: Download the Just For U app or email!
You can get even more savings with up to 20% more on top of regular club card prices! All you need to do is go to Safeway.com to sign up or download the Just For U app for your phone. You can see store specials, see your rewards points and get more discounts too.