Sea Fare Pacific is committed to working toward a sustainable future by providing families with high quality, naturally nutritious products from wild albacore tuna. Using gluten free and non-GMO ingredients and line-caught tuna sourced solely from Pacific US sustainable fisheries, Sea Fare Pacific’s pouches are superior on every level.
Most people don’t get overly excited when they know they are going to be having canned tuna for dinner. And the thought of eating fish out of a pouch will more likely than not knock the excitement level down even further. But what if there was a way to get delicious, fresh tasting Albacore Tuna onto your plate no matter how busy your day was. Well there is with Sea Fare Pacific.
One of the great things about SeaFare Pacific tuna and salmon is that these products taste like they’re home canned. Unlike traditionally canned fish, SeaFare Pacific fish are cooked only once, which helps preserve their fresh, briny flavors and their heart-healthy omega-3 oils.
I received two sample packs of Sea Fare Pacific Albacore tuna to sample for this review. I received the Jalapeno flavor and the Sea Salt flavor. I truly enjoyed both flavors. The sea salt flavor had just enough salt in it to give it a really good flavor without needing to add anything to it at all! The Jalapeno flavor was so good! I was VERY pleasantly surprised to find that this pack of tuna had an awesome level of jalapeno flavor and heat to it. I ate it right out of the package and it was so good.
About Sea Fare Pacific:
- Our young albacore tuna (3-5 years old) are line-caught off the Pacific West Coast. Multiple studies have shown that these fish have no mercury concerns. In fact, these albacore tuna are listed on Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Seafood Watch’s Super Green List as a Best Choice item for being low in environmental contaminants and an excellent source of heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- These pouches are BPA-free and leave a low carbon footprint.
- The tuna are caught and processed on the Oregon Coast, not sent offshore to be processed by cheaper labor.
- The tuna is hand filleted at ice cold temperatures, placed in the pouch and cooked just once (unlike many twice-cooked can products) in its own naturally nutritious fish oils.
- The pouches have 6 times more heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids than most canned products that have been cooked twice with water and oil added.
- No draining. The oil found in the pouches are the natural oils found in the fish and should be mixed back into the tuna for maximum flavor and health benefits.
The packaging is great. It makes it easy to take on the go. You can take it for a healthy lunch at work.
Sea Fare Pacific is giving away to 1 of my lucky readers 1 pack of Jalapeno and 1 pack of Sea Salt Albacore tuna. Enter Below and Good Luck!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.