Science and Selfies #Mc2 and #Bratz
Project Mc² (www.projectmc2.com) is a brand new fashion doll line, featuring four geek-chic dolls with science experiment kits, which aims to inspire young girls to be interested in S.T.E.M./S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) education. It proves that Smart Is The New Cool. The line has recently been listed on Dr. Toy’s “Ten Best Education Products” list, Time To Play Magazine’s “Most Wanted List’ and has been awarded a Parents Choice Approval Seal by the Parents’ Choice FoundatProject Mc2 Adrienne Attoms Experiment Kit
- Perform a real science experiment by creating a volcano eruption with Project Mc2, Adrienne Attoms doll
- Use safe household ingredients to complete the experiment
- Includes a fun science activity: 3″ volcano and pipette dropper to experiment again and again
- Comes with premium articulated Adrienne doll, dressed in a totally cool outfit
- Project Mc2 is a team of real girls with real skills ready to take on anything
My daughter had so much fun doing the Volanco and loves showing her friends when they come over. I love that it is a toy, but she also can learn about science. She was able to do this project all by herself.
Here is Sahara doing the project: Watch her Volcano
Steps for Adrienne’s Volcano Eruption Experiment
Step 1: Put volcano on a plate.
Step 2: Add baking soda.
Step 3: Add food coloring.
Step 4: Add vinegar.
Step 5: Watch explosion.
Bratz (www.bratz.com) is back from hiatus, and they’re better than ever! They were all the rave in the early 2000’s, and now they’ve relaunched and revamped the collection with the modern girl in mind. The new line features mix-and-match fashion play, create-it-yourself playsets, and dolls that have traveled abroad to amazing countries. Toys R Us listed the line on its 2015 Holiday Hot Toys List.
- Bratz #SelfieSnaps Cloe doll has a soft and sweet style with her pale pink hair as the centerpiece
- Her fashion outfit includes a gray knit selfie sweater with a floral skirt and angel wing boots in the same pale pink shade as her hair
- Accessorize her with a baby blue beanie, envelope clutch, happy face emoji earrings and more!
- Includes smartphone with two interchangeable cases inspired by her style and Spirit Animal, Pig
- Comes with 13 accessories, including an iconic Bratz hairbrush
My daughter wanted a BRATZ doll so bad and screamed with so much excitement when she received this package. She is also big on #selfies, so she had fun playing and pretended they were taking Selfies. She thought Cloe was super cool and wanted her STYLE! This is another item that her friends who come over love to play with during their visit.